Ѕunғlowerѕ and Pigeons

AURORA:

AURORA:

My Sunflower

He was a sunflower in a land of red roses.
Roses are beautiful but he was so much more.
He was a sunflower made of magic and fairy dust.
He shone even when the sun didn't.
Everyone loves rose, but sunflowers are my favorite.
The soothing yellow is a pure bliss, like a cosmic power from heaven.
He was my sunflower.
But he couldn't survive the terrible storm.
His roots couldn't stay put.
He was somewhere lost in the swirling tornado
I should've known flowers don't last forever
They are pretty to look at but one day they die
and you are left with crispy petals that remind you of how they used to be.

AIDEN:

AIDEN:

All my life I ran away from the word 'love'. Cliche guy thing but it's true; love is a lie. I've seen it several times. My parents, for example, were deeply in love. Their love was something straight out of a fairytale. They loved each other until one day it disappeared. They don't even talk to each other anymore. The echoed laughter from the living room turned into a never ending silence.

My sister claimed that she found her soulmate. She loved him. But they couldn't be together until she moved to Boston. She had to give up her life to move to another state for him. That's not love.

Love is an illusion. I need to go to Yale and graduate. Then rule the business world. That was the plan.

It was the plan.

Until, I stumbled upon the most weird creature known to this planet. She was like a pigeon in a flock of flamingos. Notice how I said pigeon. She did try very hard to fit in but she wasn't meant to fit in. She was always herself and I was drawn to her.

At first we were friends. Then we were best friends. Then we were something more. And now we were... strangers.

I never meant to fall for her. She wasn't part of the plan. But then she became the plan.

We were from two complete different worlds but somehow we made a world of our own.

_______________________________

Hello, thank you so much for giving this book your time

Hello, thank you so much for giving this book your time. I really hope you like it.

All characters and story are a work of fiction.

I am a hopeless romantic trying to bring some emotions to you.

I really hope you like my book.

There's tons of errors. I need to edit everything. I am sorry is the grammar is shit. I will work on it. I promise.

I am open to criticism but let's keep it somewhat balanced.

There's only so much I can take.

These characters are meant to exemplify real emotions, therefore they will be very idiotic sometimes. It's human to feel and act however we need to process it. Rightt?

p.s
Please don't copy anything. I worked really hard to finally have the guts to publish it.
I hope you like it.

Love ya.