He is a snake...but I love him~Bonus Demus Fanfic!

(This one is about Demus! I'm going to be making Demus fanfics too!!! And this made after we knew Deceit was Janus. And in this one the sides have powers.)

Remus had just came back from wreaking havoc on Thomas and the light sides and was looking for Janus. "Janus?" Remus called out. "I'm ' not ' in my room" Janus said. Remus walked into Janus' room and sure enough, there he was, sitting on his bed. "What do you want, Remus?" Janus said, turning to look at him. Remus felt uncomfortable with the way Janus was looking at him, His eyes were like daggers. "I just wanted to know what you were doing" Remus said, twirling his mace in his hand. "I was busy." Janus said, continuing to stare Remus down. Remus couldn't take it. "Janus, I know something is wrong. What is it?" Remus said, walking closer to Janus. "Don't." Janus said, causing Remus to stop. "Janus..." Remus walked closer to the bed. "Don't!" Janus' eyes glowed yellow. Remus stopped. "Janus, please tell me what's wrong..." Remus said, attempting to come closer. Janus put up a shield, stopping Remus in his tracks. "Remus, I told you. Don't come any closer..Please.." Janus said, looking away from Remus. Remus backed out of the room but kept his eyes on Janus. "Janus..." Remus looked at him. Remus wanted to help Janus but didn't know what to do. "Janus, I want to help you. Tell me what to do." Remus said, looking at Janus. "Remus, there is nothing you can do...except..." Janus trailed off. "What? I'll do anything!" Remus said, staring into Janus' glowing eyes. "Get Virgil, he knows what to do" Janus said. Remus, without saying another word, teleported into Virgil's room. Virgil and Roman were talking. "Hey Virgil, sorry to interrupt. Can I steal you for a moment?" Remus said. "No." Virgil said. "Great!" Remus said, pulling Virgil aside. Virgil sighed and froze time. "What do you want, Remus?" Virgil asked. "Janus' eyes are glowing yellow, I don't know what to do, Help." Remus said. "Again? Fine, I'll help. Take me to him." Virgil reluctantly agreed. Virgil unfroze time and Remus teleported them outside of Janus' room. Janus looked at them and his eyes were glowing brighter than before. Janus had put up shield to block people from getting to him. "Janus, put the shield down..or else I can't help you.." Virgil said, approaching Janus slowly. Slowly, as Virgil got closer, the shield weakened. "See, You know I'm not gonna hurt you, Janus.." Virgil said, getting closer. As the shield weakened, a hole started opening. Virgil carefully went through the hole of the shield and gently sat down next to Janus on the bed. Virgil knew that the reason Janus was like this was because...he was upset over something...and Remus being there seemed to make it worse. So, Virgil figured that something to do with Remus was bothering Janus. And, the only way that Janus can calm down is singing. "Remus, come here." Virgil said, signaling for Remus to come closer. Cautiously, Remus walked toward the bed and sat down on the other side of Janus. "You need to sing." Virgil said to Remus. "What?" Remus said, a little shocked. "You need to sing, it's the only thing that calms Janus down." Virgil said again. "But I--" Remus started. "If you want to help, then you need to sing." Virgil said, cutting Remus off. "Fine." Remus said. (I'm too lazy to put him saying all the lyrics so here is the video of Remus' song :3)

~After Remus sung and Janus had calmed down~

"So, Janus, What was bothering you anyways?" Virgil asked. Janus looked uncomfortable and glanced at Remus. Virgil froze time and Remus. Janus sighed heavily. "I..like..Remus.." Janus mumbled, looking down. Virgil attempted to hold his laughter but failed and started to burst out laughing. "Whats so funny?" Janus hissed. Virgil stopped laughing to catch his breath. "Everybody knew that already!" Virgil said, in between laughs. "What? How?!" Janus exclaimed. "Janus. Look at these pictures of you and him. You are literally blushing in every. single. one." Virgil said, taking Janus' phone and scrolling through the pictures. "So?" Janus hissed again. "And he's your lock screen." Virgil said, showing the lock screen. "And...?" Janus hissed once more. "AND he's your home screen!" Virgil exclaimed, showing the home screen. "Fine, so maybe it " ' wasn't ' obvious" Janus said, looking defeated. "Hold up, let me get Remy in here. He has to know that he was right." Virgil said, dialing in Remy's number. Virgil put the phone up to his ear and Remy answered almost immediately. "Wassup, Bitch!?" Remy asked. "Yo, you were right about Dee and Remus!" Virgil replied. "Of course I was, girl!" Remy answered. "Get down here so you can see this go down!" Virgil said. "K, be there in a minute." Remy said, hanging up. Almost instantly, Remy opened the door. Virgil unfroze time and Janus looked at Remus. Remus looked confused. "When did Remy get here?" Remus asked. "That's not important! Just pay attention to Janus, he has something to tell you!" Virgil said. Remus looked at Janus. Janus opened his mouth, but didn't say anything. Remy rolled his eyes, and used his powers to knock Janus into Remus, causing them to fall off the bed. When Janus opened his eyes, he saw that he was on the floor..and on top of Remus. Janus blushed and got up. "I-I'm sorry, Remus.." Janus stuttered. Remus got up, sighed, and kissed Janus. Remy and Virgil looked at each and fist pumped.

~The End~

Sorry this took so long!!!! It's shorter than most of the fanfics I've done but, I hope you guys enjoyed it regardless.

(967 Words)

~A