You pt.2

Henry and Veronica walked downstairs after having been woken up from their curse. Puck was sitting on the couch and he turned to face the two of them.

"You," he said softly, staring at Henry. The man raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you?" he asked. Those words hit Puck like a bullet, even though he knew Henry wasn't supposed to remember him. Sabrina watched the boy's expression change from content to heartbroken. Veronica looked to Henry, then back at Puck, then to Relda.

"Should we know him?" she asked.

"Yes, yes you should!" Puck exclaimed. Everybody went silent.

"I guess it's time I tell you." Relda sighed. She told everyone about Puck, Henry, and Jake's past.

"Oh, sorry, kid, but I don't remember any of that." Jake said awkwardly. Henry nodded in agreement.

"Fine, it's not like I care anyway." Puck huffed, unfurling his wings and flying away. Sabrina paused for a moment and chased after him.

"Sabrina, don't go, it's not safe out there!" Veronica called. Sabrina looked back at her mother and ran into the woods, looking for a trace of the fairy. She found him sitting on a rock with his back turned to her.

"Puck-"

"What did I ever do to him?" he muttered angrily. "I never did anything to hurt him or anyone he loved. But the second you came into the picture, he decided that I didn't matter." Puck crossed his arms and wiped the tears from his eyes.

Sabrina walked around the rock and sat next to him. "Well, for what it's worth, I think you matter," she smiled.