Chapter 1

You and yoongi have been friends ever since 6th grade. You grew up on the richer side of life, but yoongi has always been on the poor side. You really wanted to help him and his family but your parents were rich and selfish.

They were never the type to give to the so called "peasants". But you love your parents and they love you. You just wish they were a bit more caring.

Yoongi had a hard life. His parents didn't really support his dreams of becoming a producer. They forced him to focus on his school work and leave his song writing hobby behind.

But once he went into his teen years he started writing again and even selling his songs on the streets, despite what his parents said to him. But even selling his songs didn't go well. He often got scammed.

After a few years of selling his songs and even performing on the streets, he got excepted into a underground rapper team called D-town and took on the name gloss.

But after a couple years of being in that group something very unexpected happened...

(your POV)

"I'm heading out to see yoongi today mom!"

"Why are you still friends with that yoongi guy? He's poor and you guys have known each other for years now! Everybody says goodbye at some point."

"he's not that poor. And the reason why we are still friends is because we've known each other for years."

"We've been friends for so long, I doubt we are going to say goodbye anytime soon."

"don't count on it."

"ya whatever. Bye!" You head out the door and take the bus to the cafe yoongi wanted you guys to meet at. He said he had something important to tell you.

You are a bit excited because when he told you he had something important to say he used exclamation points, which he hardly uses.

You finally arrived at the cafe. You get of the bus and walk into the cafe hoping yoongi is already there. Sadly you don't see him anywhere and decide to take a seat at a table by the window.

You have been waiting a few minutes for yoongi to arrive.

"still as late as always." Just before you grabbed your phone to call yoongi,  you look at the door after you hear the bell ring.

Its yoongi! You wave at him to let him know your there. "someone looks excited." you smile at him and watch him take a seat in front of you.

"that's because I can't wait to tell you the good news!" He looks up at you with excitement written all over his face.

"first tell me what you would like to have." You question him.

"I don't really feel like having anything today." He says as he calms himself down a bit.

You scoffed at his reply.
"you wanted to meet me at a cafe just to tell me you don't want anything that's here. Wow."

"that's because I just really needed to tell you this in person. so please listen." He grabs your hand and looks you in the eye.

You look down at his hand and sigh.
"ok." you rolled your eyes playfully.

"I'm so excited! I'll just make it short. So a few weeks ago I entered this rapping event. I won in second place." He exclaimed still not letting your hand go.

"that's great yoongi!" You smiled brightly at him.

"I know! But that isn't even the best part! I got picked by a company in Seoul! I'll be going there to audition!"

wa...wait...does that mean he's...leaving?... you dazed off for a few seconds, but then you see a hand waving in front of your face and snap back to reality.

"so what do you think?!" He leans forward as he slides his hand onto his lap.

"th...that's amazing yoongi!" You give him a fake smile to try and cover up how sad you feel.

"y/n, your crying. Why?" his happy expression turned into one of sadness.

"I'm just so happy for you!" You tried to reassure him by lying. Thankfully it looks like he bought it.

He gets up and walks to your side, giving you a hug. "thank you y/n. Your truly the greatest friend that anyone could have." He closes his eyes and holds you gently.

After talking for a while yoongi had to leave and so did you. You take the bus home trying to hold your tears in. Once you got home you rush to your room and start crying again.

"I can't believe it...he's actually leaving me..."

(A/n) thank you for reading the first chapter of my very first story! I'll try to update again soon! Oh, And sorry if the beginning is a bit rushed.