Chapter 19

(Your POV)

You just finished work for today and your getting ready to leave. You were very excited to get back home, because today Yoongi was finally going to tell you the big secret. He was finally going to tell you why he never came back.

You were hoping that it was an actual good reason for not coming back instead of something stupid. Or something sad like he thought he didn't need you anymore.

What am I talking about!? Of course he's got a good reason. It was still rude but I'm sure he has a good reason...right?

You get into a taxi and go back to your apartment. You thank the driver when you arrive and take the elevator up and walk out once if arrives at the right floor.

You walk over to the door and look through your bag to try and find your key. Once you find it you opened your door and walked into to a very dark room.

(Yoongi's POV)

Bts just finished there work for today. And it was actually there last day of work for a whole month. They finally get a nice long break. And as soon as it ended, Yoongi got his stuff together and headed out.

Yoongi was on his way to y/n's apartment. He was more then nervous. What if she thinks I'm crazy? What if things get awkward and we won't be friends anymore? Maybe I should just lie to her...no! I can't do that! Be a man Min Yoongi!

Yoongi parks his car and slowly walks towards the entrance. He looks up at the building before stepping in and making his way towards the elevator.

This is it. The moment that I've been thinking about ever since she asked that day. I can't turn back now.

The elevator stops at the fourth floor, and Yoongi steps out. He makes his way to your room and stops once he reaches the door. He takes a deep breath and gulps.

"I can do this, I can do this."
*knock knock*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Jin's POV)

"That idiot better not screw this up! What if he chickens out? What if he's to shy and he never tells her!? What if she doesn't ****** *** ********!?!?"
(A/n) sorry, if i didn't do that the story would be spoiled.😉

"WHAT IF SHE FINDS SOMEONE SHE LOVES AND GETS MARRIED AND LEAVES YOONGI IN THE DUST!!!???"

"Ok, I'm probably Freaking out a bit much. It's not that bad. Yoongi's got this. Right?"

Just as Jin finally calmed down he heard his phone ringing. He picked it up and looked at the caller ID.
"Yoongi?"

(Yoongi's POV)

*Knock knock*
Yoongi knocks on the door and waits a moment. But no one answered. He tries again but there was still no noise or reply. He tilts his head, confused.

"Is she not here yet?" He decided to try and open it himself. It was unlocked. He steps in and is surprised to see the lights off. He turns them on and sees nobody there.

"I guess she's not here yet." He sighs, relieved that he has a bit more time to prepare himself before she gets here.

He makes his way to the couch but stops after noticing a small note placed on the side table. He picks it up and begins to read it.

Whoever is reading this we know that you are apart of the k-pop group bts. And we know that your friends with y/n. We are going to inform you that y/n has been kidnapped, and if you call the police or the F.B.I she dies.
Bring $200,000 and she will live.
But you only have two weeks to deliver it. If you don't deliver it in time, she will die.
But keep in mind that you may have two weeks but the longer you take, the worse it's going to be for her here.
And we will know if you call the police or record the serial number, so be wise with your decisions.
And I will only give you a hint on were we are.
Burned but standing is your clue.
Put this note in an envelope and go to the place we just hinted. Once you get there, you will see a man inside. Give him the envelope and he will give you further instructions.
Remember, you only have two weeks to deliver the money.
We don't want to commit murder so bring it as soon as possible. And we have access to who your other friends call so don't bother trying to play tricks. And telling them is fine but it can only be them. No one else.

Yoongi's eyes widened, his mouth gaped open. He dropped the note and stumbled back. His eyes started watering, his heart ached. he couldn't believe what he just read.

"Y/n...no...NO!" He fell on his knees and clutched his stomach from the pain he felt, not just because of the bruises, but because it felt like his insides were turning around, he felt like his heart just stoped and shattered.

He leaned down and placed his head on the floor and his hands were placed just in front of him in a Bowing position. He sobbed nonstop.

It took him a while but he soon picked up his phone and went to his contacts. He opened Jin's and pressed the call button.

"Hello? Yoongi?"

"Hyung...*sniffles* help."

"Yoongi! What's wrong!?" Jin yelled into the phone, worried.

"I...y/n...I can't explain! Please just gather everybody up and meet me at y/n's place..."

"Alright! We'll be there in ten!" Jin hangs up.

"Please y/n...be safe."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/n) hey guys! Did you enjoy this chapter? Was it saddening? If so, please let me know in the comments! And vote ⭐️
I would also like to say thank you to all the people who've been supporting this story. I only have just over 180 reads but that's a lot to me! And this story took a completely different turn then how I planned it to from the start. But thanks for the reads! Have a great day/night!