Chapter 20

(Your POV)

"Wh...where am I?" You just woke up and we're confused because you were in an unfamiliar and dark room. after looking around you looked down at you arm because you felt something around your wrist.

"Wait...I'm stuck!" You we're handcuffed to a bar that was on the wall. You were still a bit out of it so you didn't realize that your head was hurting until now.

Why does my head hurt? You looked down at your lap and saw a drop of blood drip down from your head. Reaching to touch the spot on your head, you felt a warm liquid seep onto your finger.

I'm bleeding! What happened to me!? You were Freaking out at first but you soon stopped after remember what happened.

(Flash back)

i finally unlocked the door to my apartment and I walked in. I shut the door behind me but realized that the lights were all off.

Weird. I always at least leave this lamp on. As i reached to turn the lamp on, my mouth got covered and before I could try to get free, everything went.

(End of flashback)

"So someone must have hit me with something. wait...that means that I've been...kidnapped!" Your eyes watered up and you felt the pain in your head get worse.

*creek* a creaking noise from the door caused you to look up at whoever opened it. Your eyes widened in shock, you started to tremble at the mans appearance.

Help...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Jin's POV)

Jin tried his best to gather all the members up into the car. Everybody kept asking why they were in such a hurry, but Jin didn't actually know himself so he could only tell them that something went wrong at y/n's apartment.

After driving for a while they finally arrived at y/n's apartment.

(Yoongi's POV)

It took a few minutes but the others soon arrived at y/n's apartment. "Yoongi hyung! What happened?" Jungkook pleaded for an answer.

"Well...y/n has been...well...*sigh* just read this." Yoongi hands them the note and they read it.

After they all finished, a wave of shock washed over them. Some of them had tears, others just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Yoongi..." Jin looked at Yoongi with tears forming in his eyes. "What are we going to do?" Hoseok asked desperate for an answer.

Yoongi pauses for a moment but soon answered back. "I don't know about you but I'm going to figure out we're that guy is."

"So were just giving them $200,000?"
In almost disbelief, jimin asked.
Yoongi looked at him shocked.

"So you think that money is more important then y/n?" He glared at jimin.

"Hyung. That's not what I meant."
Jimin tried calming Yoongi but it wasn't really working.

"Well you don't have to come with me, but I'm going to find where he is." Yoongi was about to storm out but he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to then meet eyes with Jin.

"Don't worry Yoongi. we're all in this together." Jin gives an uplifting smile.

"Alright hyung. But what should we do first?"

"Well it's not that hard. The clue was burned but standing. All we have to do is find a building that's burnt but it's still standing." Jin said thinking it was that easy.

"I guess... but it can still be kinda difficult. I don't know anyplace that's been on fire but hasn't been taken down yet." Yoongi commented.

*sigh* "they probably know that too. I'm sorry, but my guess is that this isn't just for the money. They want to hold onto y/n for a while." Namjoon interrupts.

What Namjoon said was probably right. And Yoongi knew that it was. "Your probably right...but I just wish I knew why."

"Well let's stop wondering and start thinking."

"I would love to but Im getting kinda tired. I'm sorry but I think we should start this in the morning." Hoseok suggests with a rather sad tone.

Yoongi looks at him, a bit more worried for y/n's safety now. "Alright...but if anything happens to her tonight, I'm blaming it on you."

They walk out of the building and head to the car. They drove home and start to get ready for bed.

Yoongi just sat on his bed, thinking about y/n. He bolts his head towards the door after hearing it creek open.

"What do you want jimin?" He says rather annoyed with jimin's presence.

"Hyung. I just came to say goodnight." Yoongi gives him a looked of distrust because of jimin's reasons for coming.

"Ya, sure that's why you came. What do you actually want?"

*sigh* "Hyung, I can tell that your worried about y/n. We all are but you seem...I don't know...a bit more worried."

"So your saying that you don't really care about y/n that much?"

"What!? No that's not what I meant! I just think that...that you...well...-

"Out with it already!" Jimin was startled with Yoongi's sudden outburst.

"Do you like y/n?"

(A/n) sup! How was the chapter? Any good? Well I would love to know how you feel about it so please vote ⭐️ and comment! Have a great day/night!