#10.1

GUYS THIS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS PHASE. AFTER THIS THERE WILL BE A LEAP.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️

Misha kept her hand on Sidharth's shoulder making him aware that she is also around. Seeing her, Sana immediately seperated from him but Sidharth kept holding her hand. Misha was feeling insecure of their bond and it wasn't the first time that she felt this, she almost feels their strong bond everyday. She thought that she has to do something because they are getting too close. She couldn't understand that how Sidharth can be best friends with a junior. Misha felt that Sana was coming in between their relationship and until she remains around Sidharth, he will never give her his entire attention and love. His attention and love are divided between her and Sana, but she can not take it anymore because even before being in a relationship, they were best friends. The same bond that she used to share with Sidharth, is now shared by Sana. Although, she doesn't want to agree but Sana and Sidharth's bond is even more stronger that what she and Sidharth had when they were just friends. She decides that she needs to have a serious talk with Shehnaaz and it has to be as soon as possible.

Next day, Misha calls Sana and asks her to meet her at the same cafe that they usually hang out at. Misha and Sana have also become friends, so Sana wasn't curious about meeting her. Sana thought that they are just going to hang out and talk. She reached the cafe and found Misha already waiting for her at their usual spot. They both shared pleasantries and Misha suddenly made a serious face. "Kya hua Misha? Is everything ok?", asked Sana.

"Sab theek nhi hai, par tumhare jate hi ho jaega", replied Misha. Sana couldn't believe her ears, she thought that she heard wrong and so gave her a confusing look. "Look Sana, I know that you and Sidharth are best friend and its okay. But even since I have been back,its not the same between us. Hum jahan bhi jaate hain,tum humare Saath hoti ho. Pehle jab bhi mein aur Sid ghumne jate the, we were always alone. Aur hum ek sath quality time bhi spend karte the. But nowadays, you always tag along and we don't get to spend alone time. You have to understand, that you and Sidharth are just friends whereas me and Sidharth are in a relationship. Jitna time wo tumhe deta hai, mujhe bhi utna hi time deta hai shayad tumse bhi kam. But me and you are not at the same level, tum surf dost ho uski but I am his girlfriend. Don't you think that we should have more intimacy instead of you coming with us everywhere we go. Mujhe pta hai ki Sidharth insist karta hai par tum bhi mna nhi karti. Jab tak tum aas paas rahogi, humari relationship kabhi aagey nhi badd paegi. Jab tak tum nhi jaogi kuch theek nhi hoga. Tum samajh rhi ho na. Do you understand? " Misha told her everything that has been going on in her mind.

Sana was shocked, she never did this intentionally. She didn't even know that her coming along was bothering Misha so much. She came with them because she thought that somewhere Sid might not be comfortable in being alone with her kyunki abhi recently hi to wo dono fir se sath aaye hain. But never in million years she would have thought that Misha was feeling so disturbed by all this. She never though that she was coming in between them. Wo hi to unhe sath lekar aayi, usi ne unki help ki sath aane mein aur ab use ye btaya ja ra tha ki wo Unn dono ke beech mein aa ri hai. She wanted to cry so badly and tell Misha ki wo galat soch ri hai. She just managed to say, "Mere exams khatam hone do,next session shuru hone se pehle chali jaungi".

Listening to this, Misha was really happy. She got up from her place and hugged Sana tightly, " Thank you so much, Sana. Ab sab theek ho jaega. Please Sid ko mat btana". She left the cafe leaving a dejected Sana on the table. Sana had no energy to even move from that place. She called Ahana and asked her to come to the cafe. Ahana could sense Sana's sorrowful voice and came as soon as possible. Sana couldn't say anything and broke down in front of her. Ahana consoled her and got to know what all had happened. Sana kept on hugging her for a long time until she got a call from her mother.