#92

"Kyun? Tujhe music nhi sunaai de rha?", Sidharth asked while her eyes were still closed.

"Hain? Tujhe sunaai de ra hai?", Shehnaaz asked, frowning and knitting her eyebrows.

"Han!", Sidharth smiled and said lovingly.

"Fir mujhe kyun nhi sunaai de ra? Mere kaan to nhi kharaab ho gye?", Shehnaaz asked but continued swaying her body against his.

Sidharth chuckled and brought one of his hand to cup Shehnaaz's face. He made her head tilt in such a way that her ear was kept on his heart. She could hear the loud thudding of his heart against his chest.

"Ab sunaai de ra hai?", he asked and brought his hand back to where it earlier was, on her waist.

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Hmmm!".

After this, she just couldn't stop smiling. Even he was smiling. It was a nice and long day.

They remained like that fot a few more minutes before they both got changed into comfy clothes to go and sleep.

Sidharth held her close to himself just like any other night. Her half body was lying on Sidharth and her head was kept on his chest.

All this was so surreal. They both wouldn't have thought that there will be a point in their life when they both would be together, like this.

The week passed by in no time and Shehnaaz had to leave for Mumbai the next day. She was packing her clothes with a frown on her face.

"Sidharth tu Pakka nhi aa rha?", she asked for the hundredth time.

"Baby mein aa jata par mera shoot pre porne ho gya! Sachchi warna chalta na mein tere sath!", Sidharth said while taking out some of his clothes and putiing them into a bag.

"Yar aise kaise pre porne ho gyi? Mtlb kuch bhi kar sakte hain tere production wale? Aise hi ek din mein preporne?", Shehnaaz said huffing and not at all paying heed towards his words.

Sidharth left the clothes that he had in his hands and sighed. He moved towards her and took her hands in his.

He could see the disappointment in her eyes and on her face and he hated to see her like that.

He sat on the bed and pulled her towards himself. He made her sit in his lap and she immediately wrapped her arms around him, with a frown etched on her face.

He wrapped his arms around her waist to comfort her.

"Baby mera bhi bohot mann tha naa ane ka, par pta nhi shooting ki dates inhone change kar di. Warna mein tujhe akele chodunga kya?", he asked her trying to make her understand.

"Kutta! Kamina!", she said.

Sidharth immediately pulled apart and asked in astonishment, "Kaun? mein?".

"Tchhh! Jisne dates change ki use bol ri hun!", she said.

"Achcha!", he responded.

"4 5 aur galiyaan dene ka mann hai, ek dum badi badi wali!", she said.

"Mujhe to pta hi nhi tha ki tujhe galiyaan bhi aati hai!", Sidharth said in an amusing tone.

"Mujhe to bohot gandi wali aati hain. Bass mein bolti nhi. Par ab tere production walon ne mujhe majboor kar diya hai!", she huffed in irritation.

Sidharth was amused seeing her like this and he chuckled.

"Baby bta mein kya karun?", he asked.

"Tu kuch mat kar, par mujhe bta de ki mein kya karun? Mar jaun?", Shehnaaz asked while trying to get up from his hold.

Sidharth laughed loudly and this made Shehnaaz groan in anger. This man is always, always testing his patience.