#52

Before Sidharth could take it any other way, Shehnaaz continued,

"Sidharth i just wanted you to ask me out. I just wanted to know ki hum dono kya hain? That's it! Tu mere pressure mein aake please kuch mat kar! Sirf ask out bhi kafi hai. I do wanna marry you but not like this, when you are feeling pressurized by me.

You can propose any time you want, but only when you actually want it.

Don't do it just for my sake. Do it when you truly feel like doing it! ".

"Oh my God Shehnaaz! No, no, no. Mein ye willingly kar ra hun. I want to propose you, sach mein!", Sidharth standing up and stretching his knee, and closing the box of the ring.

"Oye, tu khada kyun hua? On your knees! Aur box bhi khol ring wala!", she said while crossing her hands above her chest.

Sidharth looked at this woman in disbelief. She just denied his proposal and now she is asking him to sit in the proposing position again.

Is this woman for real? She just said no to such an amazing proposal at such a romantic place.

Amidst so many things, the only thing she is worried about is whether I am on my knees with the ring or not. He wanted laugh loudly throwing his head back at how she was worried about him being in his knees.

He just couldn't even tell how adorably cute she looked when she practically ordered him to sit on his knees.

But this was Shehnaaz, she looked adorable everytime. She wouldn't even try and she would look cute just like that.

He wanted to just kiss her senseless when she asked him to sit down and then made a pout.

"Ab continue!", she said, asking him to say whatever he was saying before she interrupted him.

Sidharth looked at her again with widened eyes and then continued,

"I know that you want me to go the old fashioned way and ask you out. And trust me i wanted to.

But then I thought about what we both have with each other. It's a lot more than just dating.

I am not saying dating is kiddish, it's just that I can not see you just as my girlfriend. I see you more than that, way more than that!

You don't deserve just dating, you deserve more.

It's not like ki hum dono thode din pehle mile aur fir pyaar hua and then we can start dating.

We both have known it for years that we love each other.

OK, you were sure and I was not but still i always had a different kind of feeling with you.

Although, I always said that you were my best friend, but you were always more than that. And I couldn't put my finger on what you meant to me.

But now I know that I love you. I know that I can go without food for days but not without you. I know that loving you has been the most real thing of my life.

I know that I can't live without you. I know that if the whole world collapses, it doesn't matter but it you are not there, then whole world doesn't matter.

I know that I am going to cherish you forever. I know that you are the one who will whine for an Ice cream for my entire life.

I know that it's you who is going to forever massage my head. I know that it's you who is going to make my house, a home.

I know that it's with you that I am going to share my each happiness and my sorrows.

I know that it's you for whom I am going to make the morning tea, with extra sugar, for life.