#117

(Ye jo song upar diya hai, listen to it definitely while you come to the engagement part!)

(Please comment and me know of you like it or not)

Shehnaaz got a call from neetu di, asking her to come outside her room, so that she can escort her towards the hall where engagement is taking place.

She was feeling a lot of things and her emotions were all over the place.

They were already engaged so why was she feeling like she might throw up because of the nervousness and tickerish sensation in her stomach.

They have already done it, she shouldn't be this nervous. She took long deep breaths, inhaled and exhaled them out.

Shehnaaz was trying to calm her nerves and the long breaths might have helped but, but as soon as she stopped, the nervousness returned.

Her stomach had butterflies and it fluttered thinking about their engagement ceremony that is just away by maybe half an hour.

Shehnaaz saw herself in the wall sized mirror for one last time before finally smiling and grabbing her mobile.

She took the key card of her hotel room and moved out, she locked her room and just as neetu di has said, she and preeti di were waiting outside.

As soon as they saw Shehnaaz, they gasped. She looked stunning in that outfit.

When they, along with Maa, had chosen this outfit after roaming about a 100 designer stores and choosing among 1000's of engagement outfits, they knew that it was beautiful.

But Shehnaaz superbly enhanced the dress. They knew it was beautiful, but was it this beautiful?

She made it look priceless. It seemed like the Lehenga might have been sewn by angles and choli might have dropped right from the heaven.

"Sanuuu...!", both the sisters could only manage to say this.

Neetu di caressed her cheek and then cupped her face to plant a tender kiss on her forehead. Preeti di just hugged her, making sure that her dress and makeup doesn't get spoiled.

They made their way towards the Oval room of Hyatt Regency. As she took more steps towards the hall, she started gulping away the nervousness which just wouldn't go away.

As she stood outside the big door or the Oval room, she shut her eyes and took a good long deep breath.

The guards standing outside the room opened the long door. Shehnaaz opened her eyes.

The hall was dark and she didn't know why! She entered the hall and realised that neetu di and Preeti di were not around.

She frowned and here eyebrows knitted in confusion, why were lights switched off, where did the sisters go?

She took a step and then another inside the hall, the doors closed behind her.

Suddenly the music began and she gasped.

Hua hai aaj pehli baar
Jo aise muskuraya hoon
Tumhe dekha toh jaana ye
Ke kyun duniya mein aaya hoon

Suddenly she realised the spotlight was on her. She looked here and there, trying to know what was happening.

Ye jaan lekar ke jaa meri
Tumhe jeene main aaya hoon

Shehnaaz felt two hands sliding on her waist and she knew who was it, Sidharth, obviously!

She smiled and looked back, to look at him. He looked handsomely rugged. Sidharth looked cute, adorable and hot at the same time.

She couldn't help but turn around to caress his cheeks. He smiled softly at her.