#94

Please vote and comment ❤️

Shehnaaz got ready in the baby pink coloured saree that Ken had designed.

The blouse just ended below her chest and the saree began below her navel. A lot of bare skin was visible. Almost all of her waist could be seen.

The blouse had a very little embroidery and some stones adorned it. The sleeves just ended above her elbows. All of her back was covered with the blouse.

The only part of  skin that could be seen was of her waist and stomach. It was just as hot as she needed.

The saree was nicely pinned on her right shoulder, leaving all of her waist bare from the right side.

The gap between the ending of the blouse and the starting of her saree was too much.

Ken asked the stylist to keep her hair straight and made her wear long and simply earrings.

The heels matched the colour of her saree and man, were they long? She felt like eiffel tower in them.

She didn't know how long will she be able to stand in those. Shehnaaz just hoped that she had the power to tolerate them atleast till the shoot continues.

The saree was all plain and not even a stone covered it. All the heavyness that she felt was due to those heels. The dress felt as light as feathers against her skin.

Not only the material, but even the weight of the saree was light. She could carry it easily, for a moment she felt that she was carrying nothing at all.

The saree indeed made her look beautifully hot. Well, that is a word when you manage to look cute and hot at the same time.

A man wouldn't know whether to adore her beauty or lust over her hotness, Shehnaaz was like that.

She sprayed some mild perfume on herself and then looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled at her reflection and then swirled in front of it.

She blew a kiss to her reflection in the mirror and said, "Perfect!".

Ken was standing right there, smiling at the happy Shehnaaz. Her eyes were glinting with happiness.

She had an intuition that something good is going to happen and if she feels it, it would definitely happen.

She shrugged the thought assuming that she feels this way because she is going to meet Salman sir after so long and also because she is going inside the house. Maybe that's why she is happy.

"Bohot sundarr lag ri hai Sana. Bohot pyaari ek dum pari jaisi!", Ken complimented her and she smiled sweetly at him.

Ken made her feel warm. He was nice friend to her in Delhi. She didn't know many people there in Delhi, but Ken remained close to her heart. He was a great friend and will forever be.

"All the best Sana!", he said while patting her back.

Shehnaaz smiled confusedly at him. Why was he wishing her luck?

She was now fully confused by everybody's behaviour.

She shrugged her thoughts away thinking that she was going inside for tasks and for promoting her song, maybe that's why said so.

She just shook her head and mumbled a confusing thank you to him.

Ken made her sit inside the car and they drove towards the set of Bigg Boss.

"To aaj humare beech aane wali hain wo jo bigg boss ka hissa reh chuki hain, aur bigg boss jeet bhi chuki hain! Humare beech aa rahi hain, humari ladli dulari Shehnaaz Kaur Gill!", Salman sir said.