#108

From now on my chapters depend on your votes.

I will start writing, once you guys start voting. Jiss din 100 votes ho jaenge, ussi din dusra chapter mil jaega.

Agar aaj ho gye 100 votes, to aaj hi mil jaega.

Shehnaaz was told that her outfit would be surprise and she isn't allowed to see it. She really was excited to see what her lehenga would look like.

Ken was called for the outfit that they would be wearing in the chowki.

Since, it was arranged for their engagement, the event was going to be big and some celebrity friends would be called too.

"Yar chota sa function karna hai, don't overdo it please! Aap bohot log kyun bula rahe ho?", Sidharth asked.

Shehnaaz was okay with any arrangement. To her, it didn't matter whether there are more people in their function or not!

What matters is, who she is going to marry and that was Sidharth, so she really didn't care how much crowded their wedding would be.

"Bachcha, shaadi to dhum dhaam se hi hogi. It would be a big fat Indian wedding! Aur it should be the event of year, logon ko humesha ye event yaad rehna chahiye!", Maa said.

Sidharth groaned and shrugged. He knew that he stands no chance in front of the women of the house.

They will do whatever they want. He didn't argue anymore.

They both had to complete most of their shooting part which was earlier scheduled for Friday and Saturday.

Jay and Mahi, Shefali Bagga, Fifi, Vikas, Mahira and Jassie Gill were called from both of their sides.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz still had many individual friends and they were yet to be invited.

"Kya hua baby?", Sidharth asked sweetly as Shehnaaz threw herself on the bed. She closed her eyes shut and sighed.

"Mein thakk gyi!", Shehnaaz mumbled and Sidharth heard her in the silent room.

Sidharth was on his mobile, checking the last minute preparations and sending invites to his friends, while Shehnaaz was doing the same by inviting her friends.

"Mera baby kyun thakk gya?", Sidharth asked lovingly while still typing vigorously on the mobile.

"Wedding functions are too much work. I thought ki kyunki meri shaadi hai, mujhe koi kaam nhi karna padega, but we still have to do a lot. I still have to do a lot!", Shehnaaz said while her eyes were still shut.

"Shehnaaz abhi to sirf engagement ka function and you are so tired, baby jab wedding functions shuru honge, what will you do?", Sidharth asked, clearly worried about about whether she will be able to handle all the stress or not.

"Tu sahi bol ra hai. Meri to sirf ek function mein fatt gayi. A Big fat Indian wedding means a 1000 functions, tab tak meri Jaan hi nikal jaegi!", Shehnaaz exclaimed, scared of all the stress that comes with marriages.

They both didn't speak for sometime and then Sidharth spoke finally.

"Baby, Bhaag ke shaadi kar len?", Sidharth said while making his way towards the other side of the bed and laying beside her.

"Heh?", Shehnaaz gasped.

"Han! Dekh koi jhanjhat nhi hoga, koi function nhi,koi stress nhi. Waapas aake ek reception kar lenge!", Sidharth said dreamily.

He was actually considering the idea, given the way Shehnaaz was taking stress.

"Han aur hum reception dene ke liye bach jaenge na? Gharwale jaan lelenge humari!", Shehnaaz said moving close to Sidharth's body. His arm opened to wrap her in as a reflex.