#50

Lake Como felt so peaceful and Shehnaaz was not at all bothered by being surrounded by water.

She seemed quite at ease, given the fact that Shehnaaz is absolutely terrified of water bodies.

She seemed unaffected by so much water and was all smiley and happy.

She kept looking at Sidharth with love and she seemed like a goofball, Sidharth could actually swear on that.

"Subha se smile kare ja ri hai. Iske gaal ni thak re smile kar kar ke. Paagal to nhi ho gyi?", he wondered and it was as if Shehnaaz heard him, when she said, "Mein Paagal nhi huyi hun! Tension mat le!".

Sidharth wondered how come she knew what was he thinking, and seems she heard him again, "I know you in and out Shuklaji! Don't stress out yourself thinking how I know exactly what you are thinking!", she said.

"Agar mera Suprise sirf Lake Como ghumna hua to chalega?", he asked trying to tease her. He knew that she really get mad if she got to know that there wasn't any other surprise.

But to his utter amazement, she wrapped her arms around his bicep and kept her head on his shoulder smiling and nodding.

" Yes, it would be more than enough!", she said, still smiling.

"Sachchi?", he asked, still shocked and Shehnaaz chuckled and said yes again.

"Tujhe aur kuch bhi nhi chahiye?", he asked again trying to test the waters.

"Nhi!", she sighed and said.

"Par kyun?", he asked.

"What I have ever wanted is here, right beside me! To aur kuch kyun chahiye?", she asked him.

"Par mein to tere paas pehle bhi tha, tab bhi tu zid karti thi. Kabhi ye chahiye kabhi wo!", he said smirking.

"Mein zidd bhi usi insaan ke samne karti hun jiska mujhe pura pta hota hai, ki wo jaise taise meri zidd puri kar dega!", she said and Sidharth smiled and  nodded in understanding.

"To aaj koi zidd kyun nhi?", he asked.

"Kyunki aaj mujhe zidd karne ka mann nhi", she said.

She continued, "Kuch bolun?", she asked and Sidharth nodded, "Haan bol na! Tujhe kabse mu kholne ke liye mujhse puchne ki zarurat padd gyi?".

She smiled and continued, keeping her head back on his shoulder, "Sidharth, tujhe pta hai na ki mein ziddi hun", and Sidharth nodded making her giggle, "Mujhe jo chahiye hota hai na, mein wo leke hi rehti hun,Chahe much bhi ho jaye!".

"Par ek cheez hai jo mujhe apni jaan se bhi zyada zaruri hai, fir bhi meine kabhi uss cheez ke liye zid nhi ki. Ek cheez hai jiske bina mein Saans bhi nhi le sakti, fir bhi meine uss cheez ke liye zidd nhi ki.

Ek cheez hai, jo naa ho toh mein bhi nhi hun, fir bhi zidd nhi ki. Ek cheez hai jiske Saamne sab feeka  hai, ek cheez hai jiske aagey mere liye kuch zaruri nhi. Ek cheez hai jiske aagey mein khud ko bhi nhi rakhti,fir bhi meine uss cheez ke liye zidd nhi ki! ", she said.

Sidharth was way too hurt knowing that there is something which means so much to her. It's even more important than him.

He couldn't believe that there is something that Shehnaaz loves more than anything, more than him.

He was just too hurt knowing that he comes after that thing on her priority list.

Usne to bola ki wo Sidharth se sabse zyada pyaar karti hai, fir aisi kya cheez hai jo Sidharth se bhi zyada zaruri ho gyi?, he wondered.

Suddenly he felt like his heart has been burdened but then she spoke again, he hadn't realised that she had stopped speaking.

"Puchega nhi ki kya hai wo?", she asked.