#81

Please VOTE ❤️

"Sidhaaarthhhh!", Shehnaaz called him out for the 100th time now.

"Shehnaaz yar tu mujhe sau baar  bula chuki hai. Baar baar bula ri hai par kuch bol hi nhi rahi!", Sidharth said.

Shehnaaz giggled. "Mujhe tera naam bolna achcha lagta hai!", she said smiling in awe at him. She found everything about him so amusing and amazing.

Sidharth looked at her disbelief and then smiled.

"Sidhaaarthhhh!", she called out again and giggled.

"Meri Maa mujhe baksh de!", he said joining his hands on front of her.

"Hawww, mein Teri Maa nhi hun. Teri Maa to Maa hain. Mein Teri...kya hun?", she asked, clearly wondering what she was to him.

"Tu Meri Jaan Hai aur meri fiance hai!", he said, trying to give the answer to her question.

"Par mere paas to ring nhi hai!", she said looking towards her left hand's finger.

"Wo bhi bohot jaldi hogi. Aur fir tujhe wo ring kabhi chupani nhi padegi! Tu proudly use pehen ke bahar jaegi aur kabhi chupane ki zarurat nhi padegi.

It will be big and I have planned all of it. Ab, the Shehnaaz Gill ko dusri baar propose kiya jaega, wo bhi sabke Saamne!", he said it to himself and not out loud.

"Abbe kitni pi li hai tune!", Sidharth said.

"Johnny Johnny, yes papa...", Shehnaaz said.

"Hain?", Sidharth said facing towards her.

"Ohh sorry sorry lyrics galat ho gye. Dobara shuru karte hain,

Johnny johnny? Haan ji
Toone pee hai? Na ji
Muh ko kholo, Ho ji
Jhooth boleya? Na ji", Shehnaaz sang out loud.

She was about to fall when Sidharth held her from her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Sidhaaarthhhh!", Shehnaaz called out lovingly.

"And there she goes again...", Sidharth mumbled.

"Mujhe na...tujhse na...sharam aa rahi hai", she said and snuggled her face more into his chest.

She rubbed her nose on his chest and hid her face so that he couldn't see her.

"Kyun?", he asked, clearly more amused.

"Because its beautiful!", she said.

"What is beautiful?", he asked trying to make her face him but she hid it more against his chest.

"It's beautiful that you are mine! Tu mera hai, ye sundar hai!", she said.

"Achcha, aur kya beautiful hai?", he asked again trying to hide his blush.

"Its beautiful that you are here with me!", she said and he could feel her smiling against his chest.

"Aur?"

"And its beautiful that you love me!", she said.

He could imagine her blushing while hiding her face into his chest. She was just too cute.

"Aur?"

"And its beautiful that you are my fiance".

"Aur?"

"And you are beautiful!"

"Aur?"

"Teri eyes beautiful hain!"

"Aur?"

"Aur, ummmm...aur? Khatam ho gya",she said removing her face from his chest and looking up at him with an innocent pout.