#32

Standing in front of her were Neetu di, Preeti di and Shehbaaz.

Shehnaaz was currently standing in front of her shopping partners. The three, as girls, always roamed around together.

Shehnaaz wasn't only friends with Sidharth, she was also a sister for both the sisters of Sidharth.

In her, they found a munchkin whom they could spoil and pamper and they did exactly that to no end.

Shehnaaz was spoilt by everybody in her house and in Sidharth's house.

Sometimes, it felt like, they loved Shehnaaz more than Sidharth.

The three of them would go an a shopping rampage when they couldn't find that particular dress that they were searching for.

Shehnaaz couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the three of them standing in front of her.

She came out from behind and stood in front of them, all emotional. Her eyes were moist, tears threatening to fall.

She bit her lower lip to avoid crying, but a tear still fell down.

Neetu di and preeti di both were crying seeing their third little musketeer, all grown up.

They couldn't believe how well and beautifully their little Sanu had grown up. They always called her 'Sanu'. It was their personal nickname for Shehnaaz.

Although they talked to her almost everyday but it has been 8 long years since they had met their Sanu.

The three women kept on staring at each other without moving. Shehbaaz then nudged preeti di and neetu di.

They both opened their arms, indicating Sanu to come and hug them. Shehnaaz giggled and more tears flowed down her eyes.

She threw herself in their arms while still giggling. God, they missed her giggling more than anything.

NO matter how hard any situation was, Shehnaaz would just smile and giggle, and everybody would relax.

They missed how Sanu relaxed everybody around her with her music like giggles.

"Di!", Shehnaaz said, referring to both of them and this was it. The three women broke into louder sobs.

Both of them could just manage to utter one word from their mouths, "Sanu!".

All of them were standing on the door of the room, still crying and hugging each other more tightly than ever.

Shehbaaz gave a look to Sidharth, telling him that this was embarrassing because other people residing in the hotel were looking at them.

He was pleading Sidharth to make them come inside, so that he can close the door.

Sidharth understood and then said, "Arre bharat milaap Saara door pe hi nipta doge? Room Mein nhi aana kya?".

Hearing this, Shehnaaz giggled while others smiled and then they all came inside.

Shehnaaz was sitting with Sidharth's sisters. Actually, she was sitting in between then while they both just caressed her forehead lovingly.

"Yar apne bhai se bhi mil lo. Pure 4 mahine me baad mil re ho. Thoda sa pyar idhar bhi de do", Sidharth whined.

Preeti di hit his hand playfully and said, "Tujhse mile huye sirf 4 mahine huye hain. Sanu se mile huye pure 8 saal ho gye hain. Isiliye chup karke baith!".

Sidharth pouted and Shehnaaz giggled. He was looking way to cute.
He and baaz sat at a far end of the room, sulking.

Baaz then got a call from Rita Maa, asking them to come down for breakfast.