#116

Shehnaaz was relaxing at the Club Olympus, the spa of Hyatt Regency.

She hadn't realised that her muscles were sore and her body was tired, until the massuiss began doing the wonders on her back and her legs.

She hummed with satisfaction and pleasure. She wouldn't have know how tired she was if not for this massage that she was being provided.

She really wanted to thank neetu di and Preeti di for booking this appointment.

She closed her eyes and sighed in relief when the massuiss pressed the right points.

"Chal abhi Sanu! Mujhe call Aya hai teri dress aa gyi hai and it already 5. Tujhe 7:30 tak ready bhi karwana hai. Chal!", preeti di said as she passed Shehnaaz's clothes to her.

"Han di chalo, mein bass ayi kapde pehen ke!", Shehnaaz said as she wiped off her body for removing the excess oil that the massuiss has used.

The sisters left Shehnaaz to her room before moving to their own to get ready.

The stylists were already waiting with Ken inshde her room. Shehnaaz hurriedly took a shower before sitting down to get ready.

She wore a long robe and sat in the chair kept in front of the big mirror. The stylists and make up artists started their work.

Her make up was fully pink today, be it the eyeshadow or the lip shade, and the blush too, everything was a shade of pink.

The hair stylist gathered her hair in a beautiful thick braid, the stylist  then used some flowery accessory and beads to adorn her braid.

A few of her hair were left out of the braid and there freely flowed on her face.

Her hair had little upliftment from front on order to give them a rich look.

The pink shade on her lips made them look even more ravishing and luscious.

Even if the blush wasn't used, her cheeks were automatically of the colour required.

The stylist put a small stone bindi on her forehead and the bindi gave a her an aesthetic look. It made her look even more serene.

The maje up artist highlighted the mole just on the left side of cheek bone. Once her hair and make up were done, Ken brought the big bag.

It had her outfit of the day. By now, Shehnaaz had asked almost 1000 times to be shown what would she be wearing.

When asking didn't work,she demanded and when that didn't work, she pleaded.

But it seemed that Maa had really made sure that she didn't get to see the dress unless and until she had to finally wear it.

As soon as she saw the big bag, she squeaked in excitement. She wanted to see what was she going to wear.

When Ken opened the bag to reveal the lehenga, Shehnaaz gasped. It was just so beautiful.

The choli and lehenga had the sane colours and the same embroidery.

There were absolutely no stones or shimmer in the lehenga. It was studded with big huge embroidered flowers.

Flowers of all colours from red to dark pink, magenta, light pink were there.

The flowers were big, really big. Even the smallest place had the flowers on it.

The stylist who had made this lehenga has made sure that no place was left without the embroidery. It wasn't plain from anywhere.

At some places there were dark and light green colored leaves embroidered on it.

The choli was same. It covered her nicely from front, it was without sleeves and was hugging her chest with just one hook from behind.

Beside the two thin strands of cloth that were supporting the blouse from a hook, her whole back was bare till the waist.

The lehenga showed a lot of her fair waist. Her belly button was visible too.

She wore pink coloured juttis in her feet.

She had the option of wearing heels, but she wouldn't choose them in front of the juttis, because today was her day and she wanted to enjoy it full.

She knew that if she wore heels then she would get tired in a short time and her focus would be on how uncomfortable her feet are rather than on their engagement.

She wore her choli and asked the help of the female stylist to help her tie the hook.

She slipped on to the lehenga and it was only then that she realised how heavy it was.

She could barely carry it in her hands, how was she supposed to walk in it.

She sighed and gulped in nervousness. What would she do today with such a heavy dress.

She wore it nonetheless and when she looked at the dupatta, she was spellbound.

Unlike the heavy lehenga and choli, the Dupaatta was made of net and was  as light as feathers.

It was the colour of the lightest shades of pink and had tiny stones attached across the whole of it.

Ken pinned the dupatta on the left side of her shoulder while he took the other end to pin it to the right side of where her lehenga started.

It gave a deep dip from the back and she looked heavenly.

She was all ready to leave now but before that Ken asked her to pose so that her pictures could be taken.

Shehnaaz gave several poses and she really  wanted to post a picture but, except Sidharth nobody should see her first.

Ken made her wear the bangles which were matching the dupatta. The bangle had flowers attached to it.

Today, she looked no less than a flower princess.

She had so many flowers attached to her dress, he hair and her wrists now.

She rolled her wrists and the bangles made a clinking sound.

She giggled at the beautiful music like sound they made. The rolled her wrists again to hear the music.

Shehnaaz looked at her reflection in the mirror and gasped at the exquisite beauty standing in front of her.

Was she really looking this beautiful? She smiled at herself softly and lovingly and blew a kiss to her reflection.

She indeed was the flower princess today!

So finally today is the engagement and tomorrow you guys are going to get the big engagement chapter. According to me, I have put everything into the chapter.

Sidnaaz ka toh pta nhi, par jaise meine apni engagement sochi thi, waisi likh dali.

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️