#121

Shehnaaz quickly looked at her reflection in the mirror and groaned seeing the smeared lip shade and messy hair.

She took a make up wipe from the dressing table and started cleaning her face hurriedly while Sidharth stood behind her, trying to straighten her hair.

The person at the door knocked again and Shehnaaz took her dupatta which was lying on the ground, to cover herself.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw Adi and Neha standing at the door. They had already changed into their night dresses.

It was then that Shehnaaz remembered about the promise she made to kids.

She had agreed when they asked her whether they could sleep with her.

Shehnaaz mentally smacked herself for totally forgetting about the kids. The kids jumped towards Shehnaaz and hugged her tightly.

A smile took over her face and she hugged them back, opening the door wider for them to enter.

She locked the door as soon as the kids were inside.

"Mamaaa!", Neha and Adi squealed in excitement.

Sidharth smiled at them and picked both of them in his arms, one kid in each arm.

"Mama aap bhi yahan ho?", Neha asked confusedly.

"Mama, aapko bhi mami ne promise kiya ki aap unke sath so sakte ho?", Adi asked asked innocently.

His question made Shehnaaz go red in face. Kids these days were too much. How did such things even come to their minds?

She was so shy that she couldn't even look up. Shehnaaz kept on looking at the floor of her room, while making sweet confused and nervous faces.

It was all because of this man, it was all of because of Sidharth, she decided.

If she hadn't followed him into the room then they wouldn't be in such an awkward position.

Her eyes instantly snapped to look at him and she glared at him, telling him that he is the cause of all this.

He understood and just with his eyes indicated that she could have just stopped him, but  she didn't.

She opened her mouth in astonishment. "Han Yeh sahi hai Saara bill Shehnaaz pe phaad do!", she Said through her eyes.

"Achcha toh tu nhi faad ri saaara bill mere pe. Jab mein kiss Kar ra tha tujhe tab toh bada 'Ahhhh', 'Ohhhh' ho ra tha. Roka kyun nhi?", he said, through his eyes again.

Shehnaaz went more red when she understood what was he trying to indicate.

Did he just let her know how she was moaning his name in between their make out sess?

"Paapi kahin ka! ", she said loudly making him and the kids look at her.

As soon as she realised what she did, she  immediately bit her tongue and smacked herself for being so careless, that too in front of the kids.

"Kaun hai Paapi, maami?", Adi asked.

Sidharth suppressed his urge to laugh at the kids and the big kid in the room.

"Aapke maama aur kaun?", she mumbled under her breath.

The children didn't hear it, but he did. How cute was she?

She looked totally adorable when she murmured curses that were aimed at something he did.

"Han maami?", Neha asked.

"Kuch nhi bachcha! Mein change karke aati hun, fir sote hain!", Shehnaaz said while smiling softly at them.

Sidharth felt something hurl inside him. He felt himself smiling like a stupid teenage boy.