#36

Shehnaaz catches cold easily. Since, their last shot was a rain sequence, Shehnaaz had to drench herself for atleast half an hour to get the perfect shot.

As soon as the shot got over, Shehnaaz sneezed and before she could do or say anything else, she sneezed again.

Sidharth was standing right behind her, and he cursed everybody, including her cold, under his breath.

Without even wasting another second, Sidharth took her hand and moved towards her vanity.

"Kitni baar bola hai dhyan rakha kar! Pta nhi dhyan hota kahan hai? Gadhi", Sidharth scolded her.

Shehnaaz looked up at him in disbelief and then spoke amidst sneezing, "Yar tu befkoof hai? Mein Koi jaan ke bheegi hun? Shot tha, to bheegna hi tha na. Meri kya galti hai? What did I do? Mujhe kyun suna ra hai?", and she sneezed again.

Sidharth realised how illogically he was talking. What was her mistake?

She didn't go under that cold water herself, so obviously it wasn't her fault.

He left her in the vanity, asking her to go and change, while he also changes his clothes.

When Sidharth came towards her vanity, she came out. She was just wearing a crop top, without any jacket.

"Does this girl never uses her brain? Thand se marna hai ise?", he thought.

"Tumhari jacket kahan hai? You were already drenched and now you are even shivering!", he said and Shehnaaz with fear looked up at him, "Wo mere paas nhi hai!".

Sidharth just nodded his head sideways, now more angry at her.

He took his jacket which he was wearing and then convered Shehnaaz with it.

When she wore the jacket, she looked too adorable. Sidharth's anger melted down when he saw her looking that cute.

She looked just like a little rabbit in that oversized jacket. The sleeves were also long and it felt like she was a hanger for his jacket.

He chuckled. And then wrapped his arms around her shoulder and took her towards the car.

He drove towards her apartment and when they reached, he found her   sleeping soundly while her head leaned against the window of the car.

He wanted to wake her up, but seeing the way she was sleeping, he didn't have the heart to do so. So, he just unbuckled the seat belt and took her in his arms.

Even in her sleep, she was conscious enough to bring both of her hands around his neck and snuggle closer to his chest. Sidharth smiled at her attempt to stick by him and snuggle into him.

He kept her on the bed and she looked flushed. She was all red while she slept.

Sidharth looked at the unusual colour of her cheeks and touched her forehead. She was burning with fever and Sidharth panicked.

"Maa, Shehnaaz ko bukhar hi gya hai. Wo aaj bheegi bhi thi. Mein kya karun?", Sidharth called and asked his mother in an anxious tone.

His mother told him which medicine to give and what should she be fed.

He gave her the required medicine and made soup for her. She was cold and so, warm soup would be a great option.

He woke her up, but she wasn't in the condition to even sit properly. Sidharth made her lean on the bed support and made her drink the soup.

Sidharth then took her in his arms and they both slept.

The temperature didn't drop even in the morning and Sidharth was now more stressed.