#28

Guys, i have asked a question at the end of the chapter. If even one person is able to guess the answer, I will give 2 more updates.

Otherwise, ek aur de dun shayad!

Now, only 7 contestants were left - Shehnaaz, Sidharth, Vishal, Madhurima, Aarti, Paras and Mahira.

They all were sitting together. Paras is still the same but Mahira has changed. She was good to Shehnaaz now and tried to maintain some distance with Paras.

Mahira now understood why Shehnaaz stayed away from paras.

She now also knew that Paras was really trying to create a rift between both the girls by forcefully making a love triangle.

She knew that Shehnaaz can never have interest in Paras because she has seen the way she looks at Sidharth.

She can't deny that the way Shehnaaz looks at him is full of love. Paras mein, yan kisi bhi aur mein Shehnaaz ko kaise interest ho sakta hai.

Jiss trha Shehnaaz Sidharth ko dekhti hai, uss trha to koi bhi pehchaan le ki uss ke mann mein kya hai.

Infact the way they both look at each other, can give goosebumps to anybody.

But Mahira wondered, does Sidharth even know about her feelings.

"Yar pta hi hoga. Matlab koi bhi dekh ke bta sakta hai. Sidharth ko bhi dekh ke pta chal hi gya hoga. Han, lekin pta nhi. Ek baar Shehnaaz ne mujhe help ki thi, maybe I should also give her an advice. If Sidharth doesn't know, then she should try to tell him. And if he does know, then she should know how he feels otherwise its wrong for her", Mahira decided that she need to ask Shehnaaz.

When everybody moved inside, Mahira pulled Shehnaaz into the garden. Shehnaaz gave her a questioning look.

"Sana. Dekh I know that I shouldn't interfere in your life. Par tune ek baar mujhe kafi achchi trha sambhala tha,jab Paras ki baat thi. So like even i was worried...", "About what?", Shehnaaz asked with a pout.

"You love Sidharth!", she said. "No I don't", Shehnaz replied almost instantly and started looking down.

"koi bhi dekh ke bta sakta hai", Mahira stated, "Koi bhi?", Shehnaaz asked with wide eyes and Mahira nodded.

"Dekh tera to mujhe pta hai, Infact sabko pta hai, but what about him? Like does he feel the same?", asked Mahira.

"I don't know!", Shehnaaz exclaimed.

"Then why don't you ask him directly? Seedhe seedhe puch le", Mahira said.

Shehnaaz pondered a lot upon Mahira's words. She wouldn't have asked him, if he hadn't behaved like that with her.

He got so close to her. Although, they didn't kiss but they were just a second close to kissing. He would have kissed her if not for that stupid water bottle.

He got intimate with her, well not fully but partially. So, there might be something more to it than just friendship.

There might be more to them than just friendship. Friends don't do what they did. Friends don't get so close to each other. Do they?

What took place between them, wasn't normal. It was normal romantically, but it was totally not okay between friends.

She should definitely talk to Sidharth about yesterday and about today morning. They need to be clear about where they stand.

It's important to put a clear status to their relationship. Technically, they were friends but what went through them doesn't make their status clear.