#80

Yar please vote kar diya karo, thode se votes iss gareeb ko dedo 😶!

Sidharth put her down and she threw herself in his arms and hugged him tightly. Sidharth smiled and hugged her back, sweeping her off her feet.

Well that's how it's supposed it. With him, she should always feel that she is on cloud 9. Her feet should never touch the ground, until he is around.

He would make sure that her feet remain off the ground forever.

She should be the most happiest person on the planet, or if it can move further, then the whole  universe.

They both pulled apart and broke into laughing fits. "Abbe moti, upar kyun chadd gyi?".

Shehnaaz giggled and said, "Wo mujhe laga tere andar chudail hai!".

"Hain? Par wo to female hoti hai!", Sidharth said while biting his lip to stop his laughter.

"Han to chudaila, ghus gya hoga. Aisa laga mujhe!", Shehnaaz said while knitting her eyebrows to look serious.

"Chudaila? Wo koi word hota bhi hai?", Sidharth asked in amusement.

"Pta nhi, hota hoga!", Shehnaaz giggled and hid her face in his chest, as if she is trying to make sure that he is his normal self.

Shehnaaz suddenly starts shivering and snuggles into his body. It is then that Sidharth realises that its too cold outside.

Ranikhet is already a hill station and it's the season of winters, and they are in a forest that too during night.

He looks at Shehnaaz whose nose has become all red, indicating that she is feeling too cold. Her nose made her look too cute and adorable.

He sighed and pulled her close, rubbing her arms by his hands but it was of no use. She was still shivering and her lips were quivering.

Sidharth took out the only thing he knew that could make her feel warm.

Why did he brought it with him? He didn't know.

What was the use of carrying it in the pocket of his overcoat?  Well, now he knew.

He took out that little bottle, merely half a litre, and looked at it. He passed it towards Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz stared at it for a second and then looked up at Sidharth in confusion. She titled her head and looked at the bottle as if it was the most interesting thing.

"What is it? Water?", she asked, still amusedly looking at it.

"Nope! Vodka!", Sidharth said.

"Hawwwwwww! Kitna paapi hai tu!", Shehnaaz said in disbelief graced in her tone and the way she is looking at him.

"It will help you feel warm!", Sidharth said trying to hand it out to Shehnaaz.

"Mein nhi peeti. Na hi piungi!", Shehnaaz said, folding her hands over her chest and looking away.

"Tu literally kaamp rahi hai, peeyegi to warm feel karegi. Peeni hai to pi!", Sidharth said.

Shehnaaz thought for a moment and then sneakily looked at the bottle. There was no doubt that she was feeling too cold and vodka would be of great help.

Sidharth was about to put the bottle back into his overcoat, when she grabbed it from his hand and said, "Tu itna insist kar ra hai to pi hi leti hun!".

Sidharth just shook his head at this crazy woman who is her life, maybe even more than that.

Shehnaaz opened the bottle and took a sip. She made such cute faces after having that sip.