¡ thirteen !

smut warning wooooooaahh

get on the smut train motherfuckers; we're going on a ride

woo

for some fucking reason, I made it in first person, but after he wakes up it'll go back to third, ignore my last brain cell working overtime at two in the morning

-

-dreamland (you thought it was in real life? and I oop-

I should've been intimidated by Tyler hovering over me with nothing, but lust pooled deeply in his eyes. Still, the moment his lips brushed over mine and feeling a spark ignite between us, I immediately threw out any thoughts of him hurting me.

I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth and stifled a moan when one of his hands trailed down my body and cupped me. My legs were already shaking in anticipation, Tyler simply smirked and sat back, and I couldn't help but let out a whine when he removed his hand.

"Patience, baby." He mumbled in a low voice, and oh god, I felt myself getting harder just by his voice. Tyler seemed to notice, and a high keening noise ripped from the back of my throat as he ever so slightly traced around my dick, my hands clutched the sheets beneath me tightly, and if my eyes were open, they would've rolled back in pleasure.

My hips jerked up, and a very loud moan spilled from my lips when I felt a warm heat encase around me, leaving me to pant and wither. The cries leaving my lips were boarder line embarrassing, but I couldn't contain them even if I tried, Tyler's going at it like sucking dick was his favorite thing in the world and holy shit I was about to come already.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and desperately tried to pull him off, but all I succeeded was making him moan, which caused me to keen very loudly and almost instantly release in his mouth. I gasped softly when he pulled off, and I felt like I was made of jelly as I melted into the sheets.

"I'm not done with you yet, baby." I didn't have enough time to question since I was cut off by my whine when I felt two fingers push their way inside me. Oversensitivity was kicking in, and I let out a dry sob when his fingers massaged the sensitive bundle of nerves, he only smirked in response and added in a third finger.

For some reason, I felt myself rutting against his fingers; the small burst of pain added onto the pleasure, and in no time, I felt myself growing hard again. It wasn't long before he removed his fingers, and before I could whine for feeling empty, he quickly pulled on a condom and was pushing in.

Holy fuck, he's big. The constant moans and whines tumbled from my lips when he began to move, my nails made home in his shoulders, and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as I tried to push myself down on his cock. My eyes rolled back, and a loud gasp escaped when he brushed up against the bundle of nerves, and it didn't take long before he started to abuse it, leaving me to moan and wither beneath him.

The urge to come was becoming harder to ignore, but thankfully Tyler noticed, and it took only one flick of his wrist before I painted his hand and my stomach. Tyler thrust a few more times before his movements got sloppy, and he stilled deep inside me as he filled up the condom, a low moan leaving his lips.

His mouth met mine in a heated kiss, tongue tangling with mine.

"Josh." He mumbled against my lips, mouth connecting to my neck as he started to bruise it.

"Josh." His voice became louder.

"JOSH."

-

Josh jolted awake in a panic as he clutched his chest, looking up to see Ryan with his hands on his hips but a worried expression on his face.

"Are you ok? You look like you saw a ghost." Josh shook his head and managed to catch his breath, not realizing the raging hard-on between his legs.

"I'm fine, just had a weird dream." Josh gave Ryan a smile, and thankfully Ryan bought it.

"Well, sorry to have disturbed you, but we're late to school, ready for some more detention?" Ryan said with a smile as he did jazz hands, causing Josh to laugh in return.

"Don't have a choice," Josh replied with a small smile. Ryan shook his head with a giggle and said that he'd be downstairs before taking his leave, letting Josh sigh in relief and flop back down.

He groaned as he pressed his hand against his dick, not being in the mood to resolve his problem, so instead, he tiredly trudged his way into the bathroom and doused himself in a cold shower. Thankfully his issue went away soon after, and it didn't take long for him to finish up, drying off his hair with a towel as he walked into his room.

Josh started to think about the dream he had. He never had dreams like that about demons, especially fantasies that had Tyler completely dominating him. Josh doesn't like Tyler like that; he only agreed to the date because he didn't want Tyler to annoy him about it.

Josh did not have feelings for Tyler, but no matter how hard he tried to tell himself that, he knew he was wrong.