¡ fourteen !

mentions of self-harm but not doing it

also, some sexual themes but they ain't doing it...yet

-

"What were you dreaming about before I woke you up? You still look a bit shaken from it." Ryan asked as they pulled into school. Thankfully on time since Ryan was going to flip his lid if they had to go to detention for like the millionth time.

Josh fidgeted with his sleeves but kept quiet. It felt too real for him and he really didn't want to relive it. Josh shook his head once they parked and Ryan sighed, "I think it'll benefit you if you tell me because we learned the hard way of you keeping things to yourself."

Josh physically flinched at that, feeling some pent up anger raise up, "Oh really? So you think I'm just going to lock myself in my room and cut? That every time something traumatic happens to me I'm just going to harm myself?"

"N-No! That's not what I mea-" Ryan started but Josh quickly cut him off.

"Sure, how about you keep my life out of your mouth because the way I cope is different from everyone's," Josh paused and went to grab the door handle, "I know you mean well, Ryan, but sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself then tell anyone."

Josh didn't give Ryan any time to respond since he was already up and out of the car, hands gripping tightly to his backpack straps. As usual, there were demons hanging out by the fence, one in particular caught his eye. His face immediately flushed as he remembered the dream he had but he didn't have enough time to dwell on it when Tyler met his gaze and gave him a wink. A sudden boost of confidence washed over him and in a blink of an eye, he was standing face to face with the demon.

Tyler's hand curled around the wires and smirked, "What're doing over here cutie? Shouldn't you be with your friend?"

Josh swallowed the lump in his throat and shook his head, "We got into a fight."

"What do you know, pretty boy can get feisty." Josh blushed and bit his bottom lip. Fuck, the things Tyler wanted to do to the boy.

Wringing his hands together, Josh looked in a different direction before mumbling out words that had Tyler surprised, "Do you think we can skip school?"

"Pretty boy is also a rebel, who the hell knew," Tyler said with a chuckle. Josh looked back and Tyler had to hold back a groan as Josh looked at him with such innocent 'fuck me' eyes.

With a snap of his fingers, both Josh and Tyler were seated comfortably in the brunets car, Josh looked around in amazement, "I didn't know you could do that."

Tyler smirked and placed his hand on the dark-haired boy's thigh, causing Josh to blush, "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, cutie."

-

God Josh was falling hard for the demon as he practically sat in the brunets lap while wearing one of Tyler's sweatshirt as they mindlessly watched tv. Was it a good idea to be over at his house? Definitely not but does Josh care at the moment? Nope.

"You know," Tyler drawled out, quickly changing their position so he was above Josh, "you owe me a lot of make-out sessions."

Josh giggled, "Really now?"

"Mhm and I think it's about time you pay up." Josh gasped as he felt Tyler's hands slide up beneath the sweatshirt. The demon's hands were always cold to the touch.

Tyler was the one to initiate the kiss that had Josh melting into the cushions. He settled his hands in the brunet's hair and gave it a light tug, relishing the low moan Tyler gave out.

They spent a good few minutes lazily making out, the closet thing they got to intimacy is grinding against each other. Tyler pulled back first but didn't give Josh enough time to catch his breath as he made his home in the crook of the dark-haired boy's neck.

"'Bout time to mark what's mine," Tyler growled and if Josh wasn't swimming in ecstasy he would've questioned.

A loud whine tore from his throat when Tyler bruised into his neck and gasped as warm liquid kissed his skin. Josh gripped tightly to Tyler's shoulders as the demon continued to leave his mark and he couldn't help the small moans and whines slipping past his lips. Josh didn't know how long Tyler stayed nestled in his neck but he felt like he could finally breathe when Tyler pulled back, gasping for air and licking away the remainder of blood on his lips.

"God you taste better then I imagine." Tyler purred as he traced the bite mark he left behind, smirking at the fact that no other demon could lay a hand on Josh without facing consequences.

It is a known fact that demons will most likely kill humans but it's rare for a demon to own one. You'd most likely tell by the large bruised bite mark situated on either side of the person's neck and unlike any other hickeys, it doesn't fade away. Marking a human means that a bond is made between the two beings, meaning the demon now owns the person. It can only be broken if said demon gets killed, severing the bond and setting the person free. It's severally looked down upon and why a law was passed on but of course there are still a few demons who break the law.

Josh hummed as he felt Tyler littering bruises on his stomach and giggled as the brunet slowly started to tickle him.

"Tyler no!" Josh giggled out as Tyler continued but soon his laughter was replaced with content noises as Tyler kissed him again.

Maybe, just maybe they could pretend that nothing else mattered but each other and that no consequences were coming their way because maybe, they just wanted to pretend that Tyler wasn't a demon but instead just a regular human and not breaking the law.

Maybe they should've gone upstairs instead of staying in the living room and coming face to face with Tyler's parents.