Ch.1 The Best First Day Ever

Your POV:
3 years later

I woke up and began getting ready in excitement. Today is my first day at my new school! I'm actually a sophomore! I put on my uniform and brushed my hair. I got my backpack and looked inside to make sure I had everything. I did have all my sutff so I got my phone and went down stairs to see my mom making breakfast. "morning mom!" I said.

"morning sweetie! Just so you know your brother left for school early today." my mom gave me a hug. I sat down and she set down my plate of F/B down. I began eating my food as my mom started playing her music.

I finished eating and gave my mom a hug as I left the house.  I walked down the road humming my favorite song. As I walked I felt someone bump into me from behind. I fell forward on the ground. I groaned as I got up. "I'm so sorry! are you alright?" The voice said. I turned around and saw a girl with black raven hair and hazel eyes. She was also the same height as me. "no worries! I'm okay. Name's Y/N by the way!" I said. She smiled. "I'm Aphmau! wanna be friends?" She said. I nodded with a smile and we began walking to school. We were both sophomores which is cool.

"so you got your soulmate yet?" She asked.

"yup. My ring is in my backpack but I haven't talked to them yet." I replied.

"Yeah I have my bracelet in mine too." she said.

"I might try talking with them today actually." I said.

We kept walking and eventually made it to the school. It was huge let me tell you that. We walked to the fountain and sat down still talking. The bell rang and we went inside. I got my schedule and went to my locker. My first class was music. I walked around the school looking for the class and I finally found it. I walked inside and sat down next to a girl with light blue hair.

"hey. The name's Katelyn. Yours?" She asked me.

"oh! I-I'm Y/N." I replied. She smiled and we talked for a bit.

The class was over and I walked into the empty hallway. I walked for only a few seconds when I heard someone call my name. "Y-Y/N..?" I turned around and saw Garroth. He was pretty far away.

'G-Garroth..?" I whispered. Tears began to form in my eyes. He nodded and that's when tears fell down my face. I ran as fast as I could to him and gave him a huge hug. he spun me around a bit before putting me down. "I can't believe it's really you!" I said looking at him. He chuckled and picked me up for another hug. I hugged him back for a few moments and he set me down. We compared schedules and we both had history next. We walked to the class and I'll I could think was...Today was the best first day ever.