Almost Is Never Enough

Your POV:

The bell rung and me and Garroth walked out of class. "so what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I was thinking and maybe we should get microphones. Ya know for better audio quality?" I said.

"yeah you're right. Well lets go to the store." He said. I nodded and we left walking to the store.

"So what song do you wanna do?" He asked.

"how about we do Almost Is Never Enough?" I suggested.

"alright baby." he said. He took my hand and smiled at me. I returned the gesture and we finally arrived at the store.

"finally! My legs hurt so bad." I groaned. Garroth let go of my hand and kneeled in front of me.

"here. You can get on my back." He said.

"you sure?" I asked.

"of course baby." He said. I giggled and jumped on his back. he grabbed my legs to hold me up. I put my hands on his shoulders so I don't fall off. We walked to the electronics section and looked around for microphones.

After a while of searching we finally found them.i got off his back and stood in front of them. I had money saved up so I was gonna pay. We got two, one for each of us. We walked to the self checkout to pay. I scanned the microphones and took out my money. I was about to pay when Garroth grabbed my wrist stopping me. "hey! I was gonna pay!" I said.

"its okay babe. I got it." He said.

"ugh. you suck. ill get you back one day." I glared at him. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. He grabbed the bag and we walked out the store. He interlocked our fingers and we walked back to his house.

We got to his house and went to his room. We did our homework first before doing our cover. He finished and began setting up the microphones. I grabbed my phone and set up my camera. "okay before we start. warmups!" I said. He groaned and I began doing my vocal warmups.

After I did my warmups I sat on his chair and he sat on the other. I opened my laptop and searched up the instrumental. I put the laptop on the desk and started recording. "hey everyone! i'm back with another cover and today I'm doing Almost Is Never Enough with Garroth." I said.

"I hope you enjoy!" I said. I pushed play and began singing.

Bold: You

Italics: Garroth

both: Garroth and Y/N

I'd like to say we gave it a try

I'd like to blame it all on life

Maybe we just weren't right

but that's a lie

that's a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want

But in time our feelings will show

Cause sooner or later, we'll wonder why we gave up

Truth is everyone knows

Almost

Almost is never enough

So close to being in love

if I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each others arms

And we almost

We almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough

If I could change the world overnight

There'd be no such thing as goodbye

You'll be standing right where you were

And we'd get the chance we deserve

Try to deny it as much as you want

But in time our feelings will show

Cause or sooner later we'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost
Almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you, oh
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms

And we almost
We almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

(Alright I don't wanna write the rest so just listen to it lmfao)

We finished the cover and looked over it before posting it. We liked it so we posted it. Afterwards we sat on his bed. "Do you wanna watch something?" He asked.

"Ouran!" I said excitedly.

"Alright." He laughed. I laughed and he played Ouran high school on his laptop. We watched about 2 episodes before he took me home.