Hurt

Garroth's POV:

Her eyes glowed even greener than before. Ein had an evil smirk on his face. What is he doing? I stayed silent. He then handed her a knife. My eyes widened. Is she gonna kill me? no...She wouldn't.. She took the knife and flipped around in her hand. "kill him darling." Ein said. She turned towards me.

"what did you do?!" I yelled as she slowly walked towards me, knife in hand.

He cackled. "the first one was to me her love me forever! The second was for her to despise you from the bottom of her heart! She's mine now!" He said. I was livid. How could he do this?! She was closer to me. I backed up.

"Y/N please! This isn't you! It's a potion! I know you're still in there!" I pleaded. She laughed.

"you know nothing about me! Just do me the favor me and die!" She said. I was back against the door. She lifted her leg and kicked me right through the door. I fell to the ground and scrambled to get up. She kept running to me trying to cut me with the knife.

"please! you don't wanna do this! Fight the potion!" I pleaded again.

She once again laughed at me. She kicked me and I fell to the ground. I knew right then and there, I had no strength to get back up. She told me hurtful things. She never loved me, she never liked me as a person, she always loved someone else....she hated me...

She stood in front of me as I laid there. "pathetic. You see how weak you are? You shouldn't even be surprised I love Ein and not you! I fucking hate you with all my heart! I always will!" She said as she cut me with the knife. I hurt so bad. Not from the cuts but from her words. The woman I love saying such hurtful things. These cuts represent those hurtful remarks. I gave in. She walked away. I tried getting up. It hurt so bad. I realized I had my phone so I took it out calling everyone. I called Lucinda, Laurance, Aphmau, and Aaron. I told them where I was and they all came immediately. Aaron brought stuff to bandage me up.

"Garroth! What even happened?" Lucinda asked.

"Ein...he threw some sort of green potion at her...she was in love with Ein.....she hated me..." I said. At this point I was crying. I couldn't help it. She drives me insane. I love her with all my heart. Lucinda's eyes widened.

"..no.." she whispered shakily.

'W-what..?!" I said. No response. "Lucinda explain! Now!" I demanded.

"Garroth.those are forever potions." She said.. I let out a shaky breath. I glanced at everyone. They all had scared looks.

"How do I get her back.." Was all I said.

Lucinda explained we needed to make anti potions. We ran back to her house to make them. I will get you back Y/N. I promise.

TBC..

Yours Truly~

Moonlight <3