Finding Y/N

(Play the music if you want! Now let's get on with the story cuz it gets intense!)

Your POV:

I was in our house getting ready. I put on a black romper and an oversized jacket. I put on boots and did my hair.

I went downstairs and saw Ein at the table

I went downstairs and saw Ein at the table. "Hello darling." He smirked.

"Hey babe." I said kissing him.

"I'm disgusted. What's happening to me? Why can't I control my body?"

"So what's the plan?" I said sitting down.

"Hm. Well let's go walk around the city today." He said. I nodded. We got up and left the house. He held my hand as we walked. We passed a high school where a bunch of students were walking too.

"Hey I'm gonna be back. Just stay here." Ein said. I nodded and waited in front of the school.

"Y/N..?" A voice said. I turned around and saw Garroth!

"Oh hey Garroth!" I said.

"Where were you last night?" He asked.

"I was with my boyfriend..?" I said. His face went pale.

"No Garroth! He's not my boyfriend! This isn't me!" I screamed.

"B-boyfriend..?" He said. I nodded.

"What happened to your eyes..?" He said again.

"Uh...nothing? Are you alright?" I said. He chuckled and nodded. My head hurt for a second and my eyes went green.

I giggled. "Garroth, come with me. I wanna show you something!" I said taking his hand. I ran to the forest near by.

"Where are we going! Y/N snap out of it!" He pleaded. I ignored him and kept going. I stopped in the middle of the forest.

"Babe! Where'd you go?" I called out. Then I spotted him. I ran to him and gave him a hug. He picked me up and then set me down.

"You..." he said. I knew I had done what he asked. Garroth stayed silent.

"Good girl. You have done exactly what I asked." He smirked. I blushed and pulled away from our hug. I stepped to the side to watch this unfold.

"What did you do to her?!" Garroth screamed. Ein laughed.

"She's mine now." He simply said.

AIGHT BACK STORY;

So Ein hates Garroth because Garte and him were involved with putting Ein in jail when the whole drama happened in season two of Phoenix Drop High. Ever since then he's despised the Ro'meave's and will do anything to get some sort of revenge on them by hurting people they care about. And I'm this case it is Ein putting a forever potion on Y/N.
OK BACKSTORY OVER.

"You monster.." Garroth whispered.

"How about I show you that she loves me." He said. Garroth shook his head. Ein smirked.

"Darling. Come to me." He said. I smiled and went over to him. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. Our foreheads touched and he kissed me.

"Show him our home darling." He whispered. I nodded.

"Come here Garroth! I wanna show you out house!" I said. I grabbed his hand and led him to our home. When we got there I led him inside.

"So this is our home together!" I said. He had tears in the corner of his eyes. I knew I did my job well.

"Do you know why I did this?" Ein said. Garroth slowly shook his head. Ein laughed.

"You and your idiot father put me in prison." He said.

"Because you hurt people!" Garroth yelled.

"That was the point! And for revenge, I'll hurt them again. Especially the ones you love most. She's a cute on isn't she?" Ein smirked.

"Don't touch her!" Garroth yelled.

"Ah. Y/N darling. Come here." Ein said. I went to him.

"go get dressed in something...more comfortable. And come back down."
He said. I nodded and went upstairs.

Garroth's POV:

I can't believe this. He did something to her. I need Lucinda here.. "now you and I need to talk." He said.

"Theres nothing to talk about." I snapped.

"Uh uh uh. I have the upper hand. You do not." He smirked. I kept quiet.

"What do you want from me." I said.

"Well let's see...I want the girl." He said.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Then what's the most painful thing I can do to hurt you?" He said. Then Y/N came down. She had blue ruffle two piece.

"Y/N, what would you do for me?" Ein asked

"Anything." She said. Ein hummed. He pulled out a green potion.

TBC....
Yours Truly~
Moonlight 🖤🌙