Reaction

Your POV:

I woke up in a happy mood and got ready for school. I put on a black crop top and white pants. I did my hair and put on my shoes. I went downstairs and immediately went to school. I walked upnthe stairs of the school and say down on the fountain as I waited for school to start. I went on my phone for a little before I felt something wrap around my shoulders. "let me guess. Garroth!" I said. I heard a deep chuckle and I could tell it was him.

"got me." He winked. I playfully rolled my eyes and he hugged me again.

"so we tell them at lunch right?" I asked. He nodded.

"alright. im excited." I said.

"me too baby." he smiled. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. Then the bell rung. We got up and went to class.  he held my hand as we walked to class. I also sat next to him that class.

Time skip to lunch~

Me and Garroth met up after class and texted our friends we wanted to talk to them at lunch. "Ugh I'm so nervous." I said.

"It's okay, don't be. It's gonna be okay." He ruffled my hair. I giggled and we walked to the cafeteria. We sat down at our table and waited for them to join us.

"Do you wanna do more covers soon?" I asked.

"Totally, I had fun doing it honestly. We can do it regularly if you want." He agreed.

"Alrighty." I said.

"You're so adorable." He flirted.

"Don't go all flirty on me now." I laughed. He laughed as well and we felt a few people tap our shoulders. I turned around and saw Aphmau and our friends there.

"Hey guys. Sit down." I said. They all took their seats and Garroth squeezes my hand.

"So what's the news?" Dante asked. I looked at Garroth and he nodded and smiled.

"Well we're soulmates." I smiled. Kawaii Chan's eyes lit up.

"AHHH! MY SHIPPP!" She squealed. The table laughed as she ran around the room.

"That's awesome you guys! So are you dating?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah we are." Garroth spoke.

"That's so cool!" Laurance said.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"Eh it was gonna happen eventually." Katelyn spoke.

"Yeah. I actually saw the cover you two posted yesterday. It was so good!" Aphmau yelled.

"Cover? Can we watch it?" Vylad asked.

"Sure." I pulled out my phone and placed it in the center of the table so everyone could see it. I clicked play and the video begun..

The video ended and everyone's eyes were wide open. "Was it bad?" I asked.

"You call that bad? You're crazy." Katelyn said.

"She's right. That was awesome!" Dante said.

"I agree. You two could totally make a career out of this!" Vylad said.

"Yeah he's right. It was so amazing!" Laurance said.

"Thanks for being so supportive you guys." I said.

"Yeah it means a lot." Garroth said. We all ate lunch together and it was really fun. I'm glad to have such nice and supportive friends.