Chapter 1

It might sound creepy, but Chan remembered the exact time and day when Jisung would usually visit the café. Then, when the younger did not come just like what he had expected to, he would be sulking for a whole day like a child who did not get his favorite toy even after crying their eyes out.

In all honesty, his employees were so done. So, they decided to be a little Cupid for their boss so he could get the boy he desperately liked.

That day, fifteen minutes before Jisung came, Chan took over the cash register. He could hear some amused snicker coming from his employees but he did not care. He only cared about one particular boy that might come through the glass door of the café entrance anytime soon.

When the door finally opened and the bell chimed, Chan instantly looked up at the adorable figure in front of him.

"The usual?" Chan asked warmly, earning a firm nod and a small smile back.

"Can you add more ice, please?" Jisung requested politely.

"Of course."

After Jisung paid for his order, he walked to his usual spot; it was in the corner near the window.

Not long after that, Chan would bring his order along with the "free" dessert and left the younger immediately without even trying to make any conversation, making Felix and Changbin who witnessed it facepalm.

>~<

Jisung was writing something on his book when a paper ball safely landed on his table.

He looked up and saw one of the waiters-- the pretty guy with freckles--did it. The said boy gave Jisung a hand gesture to open it and the college boy complied almost immediately.

~

Our boss is madly in love with you, just in case you haven't noticed.