Chapter 3

One month ago

"So you're saying we're moving out?!" Changbin asked once again to make sure he did not hear the information wrong.

Chan let out a heavy sigh. "I've found a new place, it takes about two hours by car to get there from here, and it's a strategic place to start new business."

Changbin has worked with the older since the very beginning. They have gone through thick and thin together before everything finally settled and went steady. In conclusion, moving out also meant they would get back to square one.

"There isn't any other choices?" Changbin desperately asked, yet he only received a weak no from the older.

"That also means we need to find new employees then." The younger added. While clutching at his hair, some series of groans left his mouth as well.

Letting go what they have built since the first day would never be easy after all. But, they did not have any choices.

"Should we both confess to someone we like, hyung?" The younger asked after a while, suddenly proposed an extremely unexpected idea.

Chan chuckled. "It may be easy for you. You've known Felix for at least a year now."

"Oh, come on! That's a lame excuse! We both know that Felix isn't single and that makes both of us share the same chance."

After contemplating for a minute or so, Chan finally gave in and agreed.

"Fine. I'll try to talk to him. But, don't get your hopes up." Chan warned. "I mean, we don't know if he's even single."

Changbin deadpanned. "He's been coming here, alone. Busy with his books. That screams single to me."

"You shouldn't judge someone solely because of that. Who knows, he's probably having a long distance relationship."

The younger rolled his eyes. "Never seen him busy typing on his phone, though."

"Well, even if he's single, we don't know if he even swings that way."

Changbin clicked his tongue. "You sure got so many possible excuses inside your head to defend your wimp side, but can't even think one simple sentence to ask his name."

Feeling defeated, Chan did not know what to respond to that. "Fine, you're right."

"Of course I am. Now, let me tell you my masterpiece plan, I'm going to confess to Felix on the last day he works and you better do the same. You got a whole month to get to know him before you bring out the romeo hidden somewhere inside yourself and confess."

Chan sighed. "I'll try."