Chapter 24

Chan thought it was a good idea to give his lover a silent treatment even when Jisung had begged him to open the door and listen to him, not to mention the younger even cried his eyes out and yet he still refused to talk it out, letting anger and jealousy controlled him.

But how came he just let it slide? Jisung flirted back with another man shamelessly in front of him. The younger even gave the stranger his number too in the process.

As much as Jisung deserved it, he felt guilty for treating his lover like that. So fifteen minutes later, Chan decided to go to the private room, expecting the squirrel like boy would be there; curling up his body under the bed comforter. But he found no one instead.

He walked toward the bathroom and there was no sign of Jisung as well. He then bolted himself to the first floor, searching for the younger, but there was nothing except darkness.

A wave of panicked filled his mind instantly and his first action was to call Jisung's phone.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he actually heard the younger's phone ringtone came from upstairs so he turned his feet around and walked up the stairs.

Jisung's phone was placed on the night stand in the private room and he took it. He knew that it invaded the younger's privacy but a text from certain name intrigued him.

It was Felix.

Being consumed by jealousy, he checked it without any second thought.

Minho said my plan might backfire because Chan looked really angry 😭 and now I'm worried as fuck, Sungie! Please call me asap and tell me the details 🥺

"Plan?" Chan wondered.

Not wasting any second, he called Felix's number.

He hated himself for proceeding his decision as soon as Felix accepted the call though, because now he was trying his best to focus on the younger's words while ignoring the skin slapping sound and Felix's unexpectedly high-pitched moan as he told Chan about the so-called plan.

But at least he knew the truth now.