Chapter 6

A/n Stray l---------------<ids thhhheeee 1st allllllllllllllbum. I can't help it I'm sorry asksksksk okay I'll shut up now, enjoy~

-

Chan led the younger into a brand-new storefront coffee shop with several glass windows as the front view of the building. It was painted with white, making it look simple yet elegant and stylish at the same time.

Not to mention the other buildings in the area mostly painted with darker or not-so-bright color which made the medium size of the coffee shop stood out among them.

Walking inside through the glass window door, an Aspen white granite countertops where touchscreen cash register along with the menu booklet that were placed on top of it became the first view to see as soon as Jisung entered the shop.

Still on the countertops, there were also a coffee grinder machine and an espresso machine next to it. Then, on the further side of it, there was a big glass cake display fridge.

Moving his gaze to the other side, Jisung could see several wooden tables and chairs that have been set neatly and nicely.

The college boy observed every detail of the coffee shop in awe. He especially adored the way natural light came through the glass windows, creating a friendly, warm and cozy atmosphere.

"It's quite far from your university, isn't it?" Chan stated, drawing the younger's attention back to him.

"I'm going to miss that place... including you." He added, sorrow obviously laced with his voice.

"What are you talking about?" Jisung asked in a somewhat panicked tone.

"A new college building will be built and my place is part of it, so we move out. This place is actually amazing and strategic. But, that also means I lost everything that I've built so far... without any trace."

Tears started to roll down the older's face after he said that. Not knowing what to do, Jisung approached the older hesitantly.

There was actually a wave of sadness, disappointment, and anger as Jisung heard the news. But, he knew that comforting the older should be his main priority so he tried to calm him down by hugging the older's broader body inside his and caressing his back gently.