Chapter 10

Jisung unintentionally pouted as he saw the figure behind the cash register. As much as he hated it, he looked perfect. Now, the possibility of Chan fell in love with another male other than him was way bigger than he thought.

"Welcome, what would you like to order?" The figure politely asked.

Jisung tsked. His voice even sounded so perfect and he hated him even more.

"Is Channie here?" Jisung asked in a not-so-welcoming tone.

The taller widened his eyes at the question but before he answered, Chan beat him to it.

"Jisung?"

The squirrel like boy instantly turned his body around and then threw himself at the older who caught him easily.

Chan chuckled. "Why didn't you tell me you'd visit now?"

"I want to surprise you but someone surprised me instead." Jisung responded while eyeing Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's mouth went agape after hearing that, while Chan laughed awkwardly.

"We'll be in second floor." Chan announced, earning a nod from Hyunjin.

There were also other employees and some customers in the café too at the moment, but Jisung was too annoyed to even care.

Tightening his grip, Chan led Jisung to the second floor. There were three rooms there; one of the doors had wooden letters that stated "office", the next one was toilet, and the last one was private.

Tapping the password, Chan brought Jisung to the private room.

"You sleep here?" Jisung curiously asked. His tone somehow still laced with a mix of annoyance and jealousy.

Releasing himself from the older's grip, he then headed to the bed and sat there.

"We still haven't got a patissier, so I take the role." Chan answered calmly.

"It's only you right? You didn't bring that pretty guy here right?" Jisung interrogated and crossed his arms, trying to look intimidating.

Chan bit his lower lip; suppressing the need to laugh. "Are you perhaps jealous, baby?"

Jisung only nodded then shifted his gaze to the floor while moving his feet against each other.

The sight was adorable. But, Chan's mind could not help but think about something else.

The younger yelped when his body suddenly pushed down onto the bed.

Hovering over Jisung, Chan smirked. "Guess I got lunch earlier today."

Jisung's face turned red as he caught what the older meant by that.

"Itadakimasu."

-

A/n wow~