Chapter 20

A/n steamy scene ahead

-

When the menu boards have been finished, Jisung showed it off to Seungmin. The younger gave him a thumbs up and some applause, appreciating the older's hard work.

Chan smiled proudly as he looked at his lover. Serving customers could be a boring routine after all, but he was glad that his lover could enjoy his stay here. Not to mention how eager the younger was as he worked on it.

The older also did not expect his lover would suggest some ideas he never considered that much before. So rather than helping the younger with his pocket money problem, he was actually the one that got some new light and assistance instead.

>~<

Chan did not bother to open his eyes and wake up, thinking that he was having a wet dream when in fact the younger was indeed sucking his dick that morning.

After a while, Chan stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. The sight of the younger sucked his member was the first thing he saw.

"Can even wait for me to wake up?" The older asked.

Not bothering to respond, Jisung sucked his lover's dick faster and deeper, making Chan moan.

"Fuck! Don't stop, baby." Chan requested while gripping gently at the younger's hair. Jisung only hummed at that, spreading a soft vibration over his member and make his lover moan louder.

It was addicting; the warmth of his lover's mouth, the wetness of his saliva coating his member, and the slurping sound the younger made as he sucked his dick.

Don't start with the way his big round eyes innocently stared at him while he kitten licked or teasingly circled his tongue around the tip.

"Have you bought the lube, Channie?"

"I... forgot."

Jisung whined at that. He really wanted to make love with his lover. Although he knew he might not be able to walk properly later, he did not care.

"Liar. You must be doing it on purpose."

"I'm not, baby."

Truth be told, Chan was scared he would hurt the younger, especially since the last time he tried it, the younger sounded as if he was in so much pain and it was only for having one finger shoved into his hole. That was why he was still hesitant to make love with him.

On top of that, it was his first time too to date a boy. So he was not joking when he said he was only gay for Jisung.

"Should I ask Felix to show me how he seduces his boyfriend then? Or better, ask him to do the show on me instead?" Jisung childishly threatened.

Jisung yelped when his lover suddenly  reversed their position. He heard a faint growl coming from him before he kissed the younger hungrily.

Not being able to match his pace, Jisung let the older to abuse his lips and just closed his eyes, feeling satisfied to finally get what he wanted, almost.

Since Jisung also worked in the café, as much as Chan wanted to decorate the younger's neck with love bites, he refrained himself from leaving any hickeys on his exposed area.

But today was different. He was angry after hearing the younger's statement so he intentionally painted Jisung's delicate neck with red and purple hickeys.

Chan heard some weak whines from the college boy, but he refused to give in. He knew for a fact that they did have some skincare product, but certainly not something with heavy makeup that could cover up some visible hickeys on the neck. So when he met up with Felix today, his lover would not be able to cover it up.

"Channie, am a-ah sorry."

Jisung's hands were pinned down to the bed and the older put so much strength to trap his legs from moving, so the younger could not really do anything.

"You better not saying something like that again, even if it's just a joke, or I'll punish you worse than this, baby." Chan whispered.

He then got up and stared at the younger below him. "Do you understand?" He added.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy."