Epilogue

A/n Stays! When the video dropped by Music Core today, please join us to stream it on Naver TV. Make sure you've already had a naver account and use VPN (veilduck; choose South Korea) if you can't play it.

Just imagine Hyunjin handed the trophy to his members by himself and Jisung would get another warm hug from Changbin. I beg you 🥺

 I beg you 🥺

-

Chan and Jisung have been together for nearly two years now. The younger has been graduated from college since one year ago and moved permanently with his lover to South Korea right after that.

Business has been running smooth as well. In fact, Chan has expanded the café to the two-storey building next to it, combining the first floor together to make an even more spacious room.

Jisung also helped Chan in making some new souvenirs, such as adorable animal or dessert stickers, key chains, mugs, tumblers; basically something that some tourists and high school girls usually found it hard to ignore and decided to buy it in the end.

"Do you know what's lacking now, Channie?"

"What is it, baby?" Chan asked in a really gentle voice.

Straddling his lover's lap as usual, Jisung suggested the older to make a signature logo for the café.

"Of course you can. I'll leave it to you. Just tell me if you need anything." The older said as he leaned on the bed headboard and moved his lover even closer.

"Actually... I need your lips."

Deciding to tease him, the older replied, "not my dick?"

Jisung was taken aback at that but immediately made a counterattack by moving his hips in circular motion, eliciting a low moan from his lover.

Smirking, he leaned in and whispered, "this right here daddy~ it's only mine, no one can ever see it except me." He said then stopped his movement.

"Got it, princess." Chan said before pecking the younger's nose. "What do you mean earlier then?"

"Remember what you said back then when we kissed for the very first time? Before we made it official?"

"That I'll make sure you won't forget me?"

"Yeah, that one." Jisung said before connecting their lips in a chaste kiss. He could feel Chan smiled within the kiss.

"What about it?" The older replied, still kissing his lover.

Jisung pecked Chan's lips before continuing his statement. "This will sound too personal. But I really can't forget what happen that day. Your lips on mine, on my neck, how you kiss me. I could recall it clearly even after it's passed for more than two weeks. I couldn't forget about it until I kissed you again one month later." He said as he grazed his thumb over his lover's lips.

"I hope people that come to the shop will get the same feeling too about the café. What it offers to them. The food, the beverage, the atmosphere. I hope it will stay inside their mind for a long time to the point they can't do anything about it but to go back here... Just like how you make me fall in love with you."

Interlocking his fingers with the younger's, Chan brought it to his lips, leaving some light loving kiss on the back of his lover's hand. He was actually too speechless; his lover's words were beyond sweet and meaningful.

"Baby, can you close your eyes?" Chan stated after a while.

"Will daddy punish me if I refuse?" He asked playfully.

"I will, so listen to my words, princess." Chan answered teasingly, yet his hands gripped on the younger's thighs firmly.

"Move your butt onto the bed for a while, princess. I need to bring something."

Jisung complied and immediately closed his eyes. Being the best boy he was, he even sat his butt on his heels, while his hands were placed on his thighs.

His body squirmed a little when he heard the sound of the door being closed. Still closing his eyes, he bit his lower lip as the bed dipped.

The older's hand touched his left hand. Jisung expected Chan would lead it to his dick, but he was wrong. One thing for sure, it was better. He did not mean to say his lover's dick was lesser valuable, but this one was something he had been waiting for a while.

"Should I stand on one knee?" Chan said as soon as the younger opened his eyes and looked at the silver ring that circled around his ring finger, only for him to be greeted with a sudden impact of the squirrel like boy who lunged himself to him not long after that.

"Will you marry me, Han Jisung?"

Dabbing his happy tears, Jisung nodded hid head rapidly. "Fucking yes, daddy~"

>~<

About three months ago, Chan and Jisung got married through one of the marriage bureau in Sydney. They knew for a fact that their legal marriage would not be recognized in Korea anytime soon but they still took the risk. What mattered for them was to get support from their families and closest friends. Fortunately, the couple got their full support.

That day, they wore white suit and exchanged vows in front of their parents near the beach. It was some sort of hidden beach, so less crowded, and few people who witnessed it gave some applause and encouraging shouts, making them smile unknowingly.

It was really simple, nothing extravagant, but it was such a sacred and meaningful moment in their life.

Back to present day, Chan has bought a new house several months ago and now the married couple was having a small wedding party at the backyard with their closest friends, reenacting the moment where they exchange their vows, but at least with some light touches of decorations here and there.

Everyone was wearing white suit. Two white couches instead of some single chairs were placed on each side of the little path that led to the wedding arch where the altar was located.

The wedding arch was made by timber. A long white fabric covered some parts of it and several lavender rose arrangements were attached to it. It was unbelievably beautiful, not to mention his husband stood gracefully there along with Changbin.

Jisung yelped in tiny when Hyunjin squeezed his hand.

Offering his arm, the older said, "ready?"

"I am."

-

A/n I hope this chapter is good enough. Anyway, thank you so much for those who read this book till the end. I hope you enjoy it! ^^

I have another chapter after this and will be uploaded tomorrow 👀

Also, SKZ deserve some more win for this comeback. So please don't forget to vote!