Chapter 25

A/n last chapter~

-

Taking his car key, Chan went to the garage that was located next to his café shop. He did not know where to go, but he could not just wait there and hope the younger would return anytime soon.

To say he was panicked was an understatement. But he tried to maintain his composure and drive safely while observing every corner of the street.

Jisung left the café without his phone and wallet, so he might not go too far. Yet, here Chan has been driving his car aimlessly for nearly one hour and still has not found his lover.

A sudden incoming phone call successfully made Chan's body jolt. It was Felix and he accepted it right away, hoping the younger could help him a little.

"Hi, Chan hyung! I'm sorry for earlier." Felix said sheepishly.

"If you only call me for that, just forget it."

"No! Don't hang up yet! Um... I don't know if it'll help but Jisung once said he sometimes go to an abandoned playground near your café to play with some stray cats. In case you haven't gone the-"

Chan hung up the call and turned of the wheel, driving faster to his café direction.

It took about five minutes or so to finally arrive there. He did not know if it was the right place, but it did look like an abandoned playground. Thankfully, the street lamp at the area still seemed to work just fine.

Exploring the place, he called his lover's name several times until he heard a faint choking sobs not far from him.

Jisung was sitting on an old swing. Head hung low while desperately dabbing the tears that kept rolling down his cheeks with the back of his hands.

Chan approached the younger immediately, squatting down before caressing his lover's cheek tenderly.

Instead of calming down, Jisung cried even harder. He lunged his body to the older and hugged him, forcing Chan to land on his butt due to the sudden movement.

Jisung returned to his previous state, saying he was sorry and begging the older not to leave him.

On the other side, Chan shushed him, telling him that he knew about Felix's plan and has forgiven him. He also apologized to the younger for ignoring him that long instead of discussing the matter. Yet the younger still cried his eyes out.

Running out of ideas, Chan cupped Jisung's face and pecked his lips several times, making Jisung giggle adorably and stop crying eventually.

"Let's go home yeah?" Chan persuaded.

"Okay." Jisung replied in a small voice, yet he did not get up from the older's lap and returned to hug the older instead.

Assuming the younger wanted to be carried all the way to the car, Chan stood up while holding the back of the younger's thighs, lifting him up in the process.

Jisung, on the other side, automatically wrapped his legs around the older's waist. He let out a satisfied hum and rested his head on the older's shoulder, unintentionally falling into a deep slumber.

The squirrel like boy did not remember anything after that, except for being embraced gently yet protectively.

>~<