Chapter 22

"It's a hot sunny day, can I have my Popsicle now, daddy~?"

In the mood to tease his lover back, Chan whispered, "can I eat you up instead?"

Jisung's face flushed red instantly, whining over what he thought as an unfairness since he did not expect such response from his lover. But Jisung was not Jisung if he gave up that easily.

"Why don't you do it then, Mr. Bang?" Jisung grinned smugly, knowing that he was the winner now. His grin was soon changed when the older decided to tickle his side, filling the room with series of giggle.

Chan stopped his action seconds later, looking attentively at his lover who was panting softly from the earlier event, before scooting the younger closer and pulling him into a slow chaste kiss.

Jisung responded to the kiss immediately, gnawing at the older's plump lower lip tenderly once in a while since he could never get enough of it.

"Channie, I'm hard."

The older chuckled. "I can feel that. What do you want me to do, baby?" He replied while cupping his lover's face and caressing his adorable cheeks gently with his thumbs.

The squirrel like boy looked hesitant to say it, but the older seemed to catch on what his lover was going to say, so he beat him to it.

"Except sex."

"But, Channie~" He whined.

"I just don't want to hurt you, baby."

"But, why? Is it because having sex with me is different with girls? And you prefer to only do that with them but not me? I promise I'll make you feel goo--".

Chan cut his lover's ramble by kissing him, slowly and firmly. He could feel the younger try to change the pace, changing it into a needy one. He seemed so adorably desperate, wanting nothing but his member to fill him.

"Should I?" Chan thought.

Unluckily, a knock on the door cut their little moment so they needed to stop it eventually.

>~<

Jisung has become a regular at Minho's flower shop and would go there to buy new flowers once a week.

After meeting with the couple several times, Jisung found out that Minho and Felix actually just got together about four months ago. Classic as it sounded, they met in a bar when Minho visited Seoul and ended up with him waking up in a stranger house on the next day.

At that time, Felix has learned about flower tea for nearly six months and meeting Minho who was a florist was definitely a rare coincidence.

Back to the present, the squirrel like boy was excited to meet them, especially since the couple was going to open a café on the second floor of the flower shop somewhere next week.

When Jisung arrived, one of Minho's employees who was serving a customer, gesturing the squirrel like boy to go upstairs.

Opening the glass door, Felix greeted his one-day-older dearly friend enthusiastically.

Just like Felix's bright and warm personality, the color choices of the café interior was a vibrant yet soft color of pastel pink and purple.

Then, since the younger ran a business on flower tea, the café's menu mostly focused on it and Jisung ordered a cup of kiwi and rose tea that day.

"Minho hyung and I had sex on the first day we met remember?"

Jisung whined. "You know that's not what I mean."

Felix laughed animatedly. "Well, we did it again on the same day we made it official. Someone got horny easily after all." Felix said, eyeing his boyfriend who had a proudly wide grin displayed on his face.

"You said Chan seems to lose control when he's jealous right?" Felix reconfirmed, only to get a weak nod from the squirrel like boy.

"Why don't you try harder to make him jealous then? Angry sex is nice sometimes." The youngest suggested, making Minho looked at his lover in disbelief at the newfound information.

"Is that the reason why you keep replying to the chat from that Changbin guy? Then leave your phone anywhere so I'll read it accidentally?" Minho daringly asked.

"Whoops." Felix replied then stuck his tongue out.

"But I don't know how to." Jisung interrupted.

Grinning, Felix confidently said, "we can help you."