Chapter 13

A/n Jisung in every teaser: doing pose without looking at the camera >3< also, 일상 finally comes out 😭🥺

-

Since the position for barista has been filled by Changbin and two other part timers named Seungmin and Jeongin, and Jisung did not have any experience with baking or cooking, that left the only possible position for him as a waitress, meaning he needed to work with Hyunjin.

"Your squirrel is... something else." Changbin said to Chan who was placing some dessert he made that day to the display fridge.

Shifting his gaze at the cash register, he could see Hyunjin and Jisung were bickering.

"Hannie?" Chan called with a warning tone.

"It's not my fault now, Channie." Jisung whined, but the older only raised his eyebrows.

Huffing, Jisung mumbled an apology to Hyunjin who was smiling in victory, making the younger groan frustratedly.

>~<

"Baby?" Chan called while shaking his lover's body lightly. But, the younger did not bother to respond nor budge.

After attempting several times, Chan let out a heavy sigh. "I'll sleep on the couch in my office then." Chan announced in a hush voice before leaving the younger alone.

Chan was dozing off when he heard the sound of the door being opened. A smile formed on his lips unknowingly and it got bigger when he heard Jisung called his name.

Straddling the older's lap, Jisung apologized. "I'm sorry."

"Come here." Chan replied in a gentle voice, gesturing for the younger to lay his body on him.

Without wasting any second, Jisung complied, nuzzling his nose on the crook of his neck and breathing in his masculine yet soothing scent. The older, on the other side, immediately engulfed him in a warm honey hug.

After a while, Chan could hear some sniffles. Caressing his back tenderly, he stated, "I promise you I don't have any significant feeling for Hyunjin. He's gorgeous I know, but that doesn't mean I'll automatically set my eyes on him. You're the one that I want to be with, baby. Trust me on this one, yeah?"

Jisung nodded his head weakly.

"Good. So please stop treating him like he's gonna snatch me or something. He's not even a threat to begin with. I'm only gay for you, Han Jisung."

The college boy giggled at that before kissing the older's neck softly. "I'm sorry... for being childish."

Chan chuckled. "That's cute, though. Honestly, I don't know if I can even be mad at you."

"You sure?"

Chan only hummed. But, he regretted it immediately when he felt the younger started to suck on his neck; on his sensitive area at that.

"Naughty baby." Chan stated before connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

After a while, Chan slid his hands inside the younger's sweatpants and squeezed his butt gently, making Jisung moan within the kiss.

Chuckling, Chan decided to take out his hands and placed it on the younger's petite waist.

"Let's sleep, yeah?"

Jisung yawned and nodded; he did not seem like he wanted to move from the older's warm body, though.

Getting up easily with the younger that clung onto him, Chan successfully carried the younger to the bedroom and laid him onto the bed carefully.

After turning off the light, Chan took of his shirt and slid under the bed comforter. Jisung instantly clung back and snuggled closer to the older.

"Good night, squirrel."

"Good night, daddy~"

-

A/n I CAN'T LMAO