Chapter 23

Since Chan and Changbin had only seen Felix's ex-boyfriend and did not know how his current lover looked like, Felix asked Minho to help his twin to make Chan jealous.

Minho firmly stated that it was a terrible plan. But in the end, he agreed to proceed. Let's just say Felix successfully convinced the older by saying he would do something in return. And his horny side, sadly, found it hard to refuse.

So here he was, flirting with Jisung who was standing behind the cash register. On the other side, Chan witnessed how the scene unfold. He was beyond irritated, but he surprisingly still could contain his anger inside and manage to maintain his composure too.

He knew for a fact that Jisung was handsome and charming, witnessing some customers that looked at him in amazement and called him cute were not something new to him. He trusted his lover, so he did not mind it too much most of the time.

However, his trust was broken a little as Jisung openly flirted back. He was more than disappointed and was ready to jump on the customer but Changbin's hold stopped him.

"Go upstairs, I got this."

Inhaling a deep breath, the older then walked to his office, trying to calm his raging nerves.

Chan stayed inside his office for a whole day until the café was closed. Jisung attempted to barge in but his lover changed the password, so he could not come inside even if he wanted to.

"Channie, open the door, please." Jisung begged. "Let me in and I'll explain."

It was nearly 12 and Jisung was sobbing outside the office. He has knocked on the door and called his lover for hundreds time but to no avail.

"Channie, please. Don't leave me alone like this."

"Don't Channie me! I'm your boss!" Chan replied eventually, or rather yelled. His tone laced with anger and came out harsher than he intended to be.

Not long after that, Chan stopped hearing any sounds; no more sobbing and pleading.

-

A/n finally, the father and the son in one frame. And Sana is so pretty wtf

 And Sana is so pretty wtf

Also Stays! Don't forget to stream the MV on YouTube later! And Naver TV if you can

Let's give them some other win too in music shows for their first album by voting. There's a bunch of thread on Twitter that you can find easily by using the search bar about which app to install and how to vote. If you still don't find it, you can dm me ^^

 If you still don't find it, you can dm me ^^