Rimmed

Words:1600

Where Jungkook rims Taehyung till he is crying

^3^3^3^3^3^3^3^

Jungkook was horny like really.Today when Taehyung was taking a bath he had gotten a notification about a gay porn video.Him being a horny bitch was like'Fuck It' and had clicked on it for it to be a 'Small Twink Gets Rimmed By Daddy' and hell was it good.

After watching the whole video he was flabbergasted that they had never tried that shit.Like they should because have you seen Taehyung's ass?He was fidgeting on the bed for how hard he was and Taehyung did not help him.The beauty who had come out from the bathroom was clad in a towel looking adorable but sexy too because 'his legs' shit! 'his ass' fuck! and 'his innocent eyes' oh god!

He wanted!No!Had to try it.

"Koo~"Taehyung's deep voice cooed.

"Hmm..."

"I m hungry"He said in a pout.

"WAIT!WHAT?!UR HORNY?!"

"KOo!No!Hungry for food!"Taehyung said blushing different shades of red.

"OHk!"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's hourglass figure and felt his pants tighten as he looked at Taehyung's butt which was somehow visible even through a huge shirt which was Jungkook's.

"What do you want to eat koo?"

"You."

"Stop It koo!We did it yesterday night only!"

"Oh!I wanted to try something new?U will feel good,U know?"

"What?"

"Rimming."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook walking towards him swaying his hips,the huge shirt dangling off his shoulders,his collarbones present to the world.This is what Jungkook was talking about,the world falls in the trap that Taehyung is sweet,cute and innocent,like he is but in bed,he is nothing more than a slut.

The one that opens his legs no matter what,likes pain,the hurt,just a slut for Jungkook and that's where the power lies.

Leaning over Jungkook,he gives him a peak of what he is wearing inside,it being a black bralet,somehow when Jungkook was in his own daze Taehyung had worn that.

"Like I don't know what that is?Why don't u show me what it is,hmm?"

Taehyung spoke seductively as he walked backwards bending on the desk,his ass bulging out.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes.This is what he hated,he liked to do everything at his own will,no one will order him,no one,not even his own slut.

Waiting for the right moment,Taehyung aware of what Jungkook was doing,he was simply testing Taehyung's patience.But two can play in that game right?

Taehyung returned to his innocent look and stared at Jungkook with big doe eyes.

"Hyung,I don't even know what rimming is!"(Jungkook is older,I wuv older kook)

"Hmm?U don't know?"

"No!But I know who to ask!"

Taehyung skipped towards his phone and dialed someone's number.Jungkook calm knowing it must be Jimin because he knew everything being stuck with a sadist Yoongi.Not like Jungkook wasn't.He loved giving Pain.

"Hello?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung somehow not recognizing the voice,it wasn't the high pitched voice that spoke,it was a deep intimidating voice.He furrowed his eyebrows.