Chapter 1 ♡

Vanessa's POV 

   "Mom! am going" I sang leaping downstairs. 

  "Go...we don't need you anyways" I froze in my position when those words entered my ears. Crap, that hurts actually. But why would I feel pity for its mom? Oh...I forgot to introduce myself self. I'm Vanessa Davis. I'm 17 and the nerd one. I have black long hair, and big ocean eyes.

  "Sweet butt!" I creaked when I tumble backwards on the surface. I start stroking my butt.

The lake is ten minutes long from our house. I put my shoes and leather off and let my feet drain in the warm lake. I was wearing my blue flowy dress, my favourite one. So you might think about why I'm swimming wearing a dress. Yeah, let's say I don't like wearing swimming suits and I don't know why but I feel comfortable wearing this. 

  It was afternoon and the sun makes the sky to have orange and pink mixed into it.

I was gliding looking up at the sky and swashing in the lake. I giggled and found myself like an idiot who wants to go back to her childhood.

Suddenly I heard the bubbly sound of the water from behind. I whirl around to see non-other than Matt. Our school's bad boy and the player. What is he doing here?. This area is almost known for being a quiet place and is the owner. Am kidding. 

I usually came here but I never saw someone even by a coexistence. Wait, is he still here? it's him right? of course you idiot. He's one foot away from me and here I am, with thousands of thoughts fleeing in my head.

  Focus Vanessa!.

His murky green eyes are locked with mine, intensely. The water oozed from his neck through his ample chest, making me flush cause of his gorgeous body.

  Vanessa!

  Wait. What if he came here to kill me or kidnap me?. What am I gonna do?. I can even see any human figure except him.

  "Um-" Am I seriously gonna ask him whether or not he came in peace?. God why did I start?.he's still watching me intently and that causes me to babble. I spin around without saying any other word because, from the look on his face, there's a probability I might be dead soon, within a minute. In this lake, right here. And my dead body will be sent to my parents If they're lucky to see it.

Before I moved distance a hand grabbed my waist and spun me around. A shiver runs through my spine when his warm hands contacted my waist and my arms. His forest eyes are so beautiful, I don't know why am still adoring him instead of tussling or shrieking. He's hands wander slowly from my waist through my arms sending me electricity.

  "Please don't kill me" I blurt out. A small smirk swept on his lips. His full pink lips ugh...Vanessa!.Yeah, I know my name stops calling me brain.

He buried his face into my neck and puffed deeply. What is going on right now? I thought he was going to kill me or rape me or something...I flush when he stroke my cheek with his thumb.

"Wh-what are y-" before I could finish sputtering he cut me off by placing his index finger on my lips, "Shh...Marin" I blushed at the name he called me. 

Am I dreaming?

Hey guys!.... This is my first book and I will try to make it better. I just need your encouragement. 

Please vote and comment.