Chapter 11 ♡

Matt's POV  

Just from that day, with my broken heart, I walked away from my peaceful and the only place where I can calm down my self.

*Flashback*

"What is he doing with you?" I asked glaring at the devil himself.

"Matt, there's something I need to tell," she said crossing her arms. There's something new that made me baffled when she looks serious.

I watched him as his evil smirk spread widely, making sure to piss me. I directed my attention towards her to hear what she wants to say.

"We can't be together anymore" 

"What?" Is all I said. My heart pounds fast at the thought of what word would come out of her mouth.

"I can't do this anymore, I love him and you can't give me what I want," she said raising her chin.

I knew this would come, I knew it. I know how they have been fucking each other and how she falls on his lap just because he's rich. But I kept quiet because I was so scared that she might leave me alone. I love her and I don't wanna lose her. I'm happy spending my time with her even though she's pretending.

"But I love you and I know you do " I whispered the last words, unsure.

"You can't give me what I want" she repeated.

"What do you want!?!" I yell.

"Money" he interrupted. I could choke his throat and washed his devil smirk off of his face right now but I couldn't. I was so hurt and don't have the urge.

"Come on" he stepped towards her before he holds her hand and they both walked away. She doesn't even seem afraid when she kissed him in front of me.

I know I'm not rich, I live a simple life with my best parents but money isn't an excuse for our love.

I hold my tears up not letting it drip and rush over to the lake.

*End of Flashback* 

It makes me sick and crazy whenever I saw them together. But something new happened that day when I walked to the lake. A girl in a blue dress, swimming in that lake. I walked through the big tree cautiously just in case if she turns so she can't saw me.

I don't know why I got curious to watch her intently that day. She has long black hair and vibrant ocean eyes.

It sounds dumb but when it's noon I always rush over to that place just to see her. I feel like I've never seen and loved before when I ogle at this girl every day.

But that doesn't change who I am today. I don't want to. I just wanna broke their hearts as she did to me. They all are the same.

I choked harder the next day when I saw that Marin walking with her friend in the cafeteria. Didn't knew she learns here. I kept remembering myself every night that all bitches are the same when that Marin replayed in my mind.

How do you like it so far?, Do you enjoy Matt's POV?. If you're bored of it or if you enjoyed it please leave a comment and vote.