Chapter 22 ♡

It has passed a few months since Matt and I have been together. Wait, does that mean he's my Boyfriend's now?.

We are now at his small house, I love this house, but messy. Electricity runs through my hands when he intertwines our finger together. I wonder why he's named as the bad boy. He's so different on the inside.

"Matt" I whisper.

"Mmm," he murmurs staring down at our hands.

"Why are you a player?" I blurt without even thinking. He froze for moments before he deeply sighed.

"It's okay if you don't-" He immediately cuts me off.

"Two years ago, I had a girlfriend. I loved her so much and was so crazy about her. We're together always and I treated her like no guy ever treats her the way I do. One day, I was waiting for her at the parking lots and- and she came with this guy. She was acting differently at the time and she said she loves that guy not me and I can't give her what she wants. I was so in love with her even though I knew they've been fucking around when she was with me-" He stops and I pull up myself to look him. His eyes were bloodshot. I can see how he strives not to cry. He runs his hands through his messy brown hair, "And she knows how I hate that guy because he only took advantage of girls. She falls on his lap immediately because he's rich" he said and I felt hot tear through my hands.

"Bad things happen for a good reason Matt, it's okay-" I said ruffling his hair.

"N,o it's not okay, because I still love her, I mean she's the only reason why I've been playing on girl's heart because I feel like they're the same. And-and when I saw that guy with you," He stood and start walking back and forth. I never saw him like this before. He's so fed up.

"What guy? who's that guy?" I was puzzled.

"Ryan," He said clenched his jaw.

"It was Ryan?" Oh god, I never expected him. I was so shocked at the time. Matt nods.

"He took the girl I love," Matt said and flopped down on the bed. I feel the pain in my heart. I know he's hurt but I doubt if he's still in love with her.

"I love her so much and he took her away from me. I want to beat his ass, kill him but that only makes her hate me more" I grip the edge of my dress tightly. My eyes starting to sting with tears. I feel heavy on my heart.

"And when he comes to you," Matt closed our gaps and hold my hands tight."You, Marin," He runs his hands through my hair, brushing it back and cupped my cheeks, "My Marin" My heart melts when he said my Marin and I looked deep into his dull forest eyes. My tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I'm not gonna let anyone touch you but me, you're mine now only mine," He said kissing my eyes and placed my hands on his chest.

"Do you feel the same I feel for you?" He said with hope in his eyes. I smiled widely. Yeah, that smile, you know when you tried to look prettier but you end up looking creepy. I nodded in response. He chuckles before he crushed our lips together.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.