Chapter 23 ♡

"Hey" I smiled sheepishly through the phone.

"I missed you," He said instantly and my smile spread larger.Ah__ the effect he has on me.

"I missed you too" I whispered causing him to chuckle.

"Can I come?" He asked breaking the silence.

"No," I said immediately realizing that my parents would probably ramble things about me being bisexual. I heard his deep chuckle.

"Be ready, I'll be there in five minutes" He said not leaving a room for arguments and hung up. I grin, ogling at the phone. There's a picture of Matt and me. He was grimacing at me while I was digging a sandwich. I shook my head before I took my eyes off of my phone.

"Mom!, Jesus!" I shrieked. She was standing in front of me, her arms were crossed on her chest. She was wearing a white thin dress. A blank face mustered on her.

Annabel.

Creepy.

"Mom__you okay?" I asked, puzzled. She was flashing me one of her most disappointed looks.

"You're naked women!" She shouts making me jump before she heads out. I run through my closet immediately and grab my dress and a leather jacket.

♡♡♡

"Where are we going?" I asked impatiently.

"My home," he said, eyes stuck on the road.

"What? why?. What are we going to do at your house?"

"Something..." He smirks. I narrowed my eyes at him and he pulled over.

"Come on" He opens the door for me and hold my hands. I smiled and we head through his house. We walked in and he shoves the key in his pocket.

"Mom" Matt calls out.

"You gotta be kidding me, your mom is here?" My eyes go wide.

A beautiful middle-aged woman walks down the stairs and stood in front of us. She has the same brown hair as Matt. She's slim with long legs. She's wearing a black tight dress with red heels on and her hair is tied down from behind.

"Nice to meet you, Marin, I'm Jessica," She said and push out her hand for a shake. My eyes widen when she says, Marin. She chuckles when she sees my reaction.

"She knows everything" Matt shrugged and Jessica motioned her hand to come forward.

"Take a sit dear, dinner is ready," She said. And my anxiety rises at the thought of dinner with Matt's parents.

Eat slowly. Oh shut up!.

Vote, comment and share.