Chapter 16 ♡

I bit the inside of my cheek not to moan when he kissed me hard on my lips.

He tucked his hands into my hair, deepening the kiss. What is this feeling? I couldn't get enough of it to know how it felts.

Before I knew it, I was kissing him back. My hands instinctively wrapped around his neck, pulling him to deepen the kiss.

We pull apart when our breath became heavy.

"Uh-sorry," he said before he swam out of the lake.

Sorry for what?.

I like the taste of him and I wanted to kiss him more but he just broke it and left me there. Into the lake.

♡♡♡ 

"Don't you dare"

"What's with you?" 

"I don't wanna see you anymore" 

"But when you kept pleading me not to stop, you didn't say that before" My eyes went wide when Zeke said that.
This doesn't sound like a makeout though.

I stare at Jade with wide eyes, not believing that she made out with Zeke. I thought she hates him.

Jade flash me a' mind you're own business now, I'll explain later' look and I gave her a thumbs up.

When Matt and Lewis appeared, I felt nervous and glance several times at Matt who's avoiding me.

But what did I do?, He's the one who started the kiss.

"...Vanessa what about you?" Lewis dragged me out of my thought.

"Uh-what?" I stutter.

"Girl you have to come, we'll have fun," Jade said. Not knowing what they were talking about, I just nodded.

Vote and comment.