Chapter 7 ♡

"Hey, Vanessa" Suddenly someone whispers into my ears. I turn and come face to face with Ryan. I smile shyly.

"Are you free now?" He asked glancing at jade and the three other boys.

I take a look at jade who gave me a reassuring nod. I glance at Matt who's glaring at Ryan. I frowned in confusion and walked away with Ryan.

He opens the passenger door for me and I thanked him. Since it's the first day we've talked and it's the first day of our date, he just offered me a drive home. We talked about our hobbies and stuff. He's easy to talk to.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said and I nodded shyly. He comes closer and kissed my cheeks. I blush and looked down at my feet.

This cupcake is trying to kill me.

"Bye," I muttered and run through the door.

♡♡♡ 

I miss this lake. I haven't been in here for a while. I take off my leather and shoved It on the ground. I pull off my sketchers and my socks and walked into the lake.

This is why I love this lake.No matter how cold the weather is, this lake still stays warm. I swim slowly marvelling when the sunset goes down.

"Who is that?" I said suddenly when I heard a bubbly sound. I looked around where my stuff where and around the trees.No one is there.

I spun around swiftly as if there was some ghost behind me. My heart was pounding fast because I'm panicking right now. I'm sure if someone is around here, they could hear my heartbeat echoing.

I feel like someone is behind me and I shut my eyes, praying to save my life.
Please don't tell me it's a shark.

Something like a strong hand gripped my arms tightly. What else can I do?.

"Aaaaaa-"A hand muffled my mouth and spun me around. I sighed in relief when I saw the ghost is Matt.

I saw when his lips curl up into a smile and I bite his hand, frustrated.

"Ouch!-what did I do?" He asked pulling his hands over his broad chest.

"You scared me you idiot" I was about to weep. I hate it when scary things from the movie come true.

"Why are you alone?" he asked changing the subject.

"Pfft-like you care," I said and start floating.

"What makes you think I don't," he said in a serious tone suddenly. I stopped and looked at him.

I stare at him, trying to find whether or not he was joking but found none. I thought for a second if it was one way of flirting but no.

He seems serious. I couldn't read any since he's good at hiding his emotions.

I hope you've enjoyed it. Vote and comment.