Chapter 17 ♡

"you had sex with him!" I shout.

"Hush," she said and closed her door.

"We didn't, I mean he was trying but I didn't let him," She said smiling devilishly.

"Wait what's wrong with you these days?" Jade said flashing me a judgy look.

"Oh-nothing" it's hard to act when you're with jade. Like she knows when you're trying to hide something.

"Yes there's something, now tell me. Is it about Matt?" She asks directly.

"How did you know?" My eyes go wide and I place my hand on my mouth.

"Hmm-now spit it out before I spoil you" she threatens me with her apple.

"He just takes me to some small house, we play in the lake and he kissed me no biggie" I shrugged.

"Hold on, you guys kissed!. And you're telling me now?!?! Now?!?!?!" She was so mad when I told her now. And you know jade so I explained every tiny detail of it.

♡♡♡

"Don't worry if you're bored we will go home" Jade yelled into my ear.

We were at some party and the four of us were talking. Lewis, Zeke, Jade and I. It would be a huge lie if I say I wasn't thinking about Matt. I'm still thinking about him.

If he's gonna avoid me and act like this why did he kissed me in the first place?.

"Vanessa-"

"I don't wanna see you" Seeing him reminds me of what he said when he was making out with some blondie.

"Please just give me one minute" 

And there, I couldn't believe what I just saw. His tongue was all over her throat, sucking her. They seem like they are ready to rip each other clothes. And it was not just some girl, it was the blondie that I saw with Ryan.

There's a bit of jealousy and I want to punch that ugly pumpkin.

Ugly fish.

"..I'm sorry" Ryan snapped me out of my thought. I know he's trying to get me back but I have no feelings for him and I know he doesn't.

I nodded and walked away when he leaned in to kiss me. How dare he?.

Vote and comment.