Chapter 18 ♡

"Vanessa" Ryan grabbed my arms.

"What the hell, let go" I was so pissed at him. He is so different from the first time I know him.

"I said I missed you, I wanna take you back"

"Let me go Ryan" His grip tightened and I don't know how to yell at him. I want to cuss him or punch him but it's way better to stay calm and walked away from this kind of person.

"Ryan-" He was gripping my arms so tight that I could feel his nails digging in.

My eyes stayed at Matt when he punched his jaw. Zeke and Matt were beating the shit out of him. The people ceased what they were doing and watched. Some of them take a video of it. Some of them encourage them to fight.

"...Are you okay?" Lewis asked. I forgot he was talking to me.

"What happens to you" Jade rush over through me.

"I'm fine," I said and there's a red mark on both of my arms.

I don't feel pity for Ryan when I saw him trying to punch them but failed. I was so pissed.

"Are you fucking crazy, why did you talk with him first of all?!?!" Matt shouts in my face. I never saw him frowning like this before.

I glared at him and crossed my arms on my chest, caressing my arms. It hurts a little.

"Let me see" He demands grabbing my arms.

"You don't have too" I snap and kept my distance away from him.

"Come one let's go" he grabbed one of my arms.

"No I don't want to go with you," I said and looked down when I saw hurt in his dull forest eyes.

"Let's just fucking go," he said through gritted teeth. What did I do? why does he sound frustrated?.

Most of them were staring at us and I hate how they're paying attention to us. I don't know how to act properly when people stare at me.  I nodded and we walked away.

Vote and comment.