Chapter 21 ♡

"Uh- Matt" I knock on the door. It has been a few minutes since he left me here. I don't know why he's acting like this. I was about to knock on the door but he opened it and crushed his lips against mine immediately. The kiss was intense and so fast. I moan into his mouth when he bites my bottom lip.

"What did you do to me," he said through the kisses.

"Iswearnothing" I muttered. I couldn't talk properly because he was still kissing me. He lifted me and pulls me so close to his body.

"You've been running in my head," he said and slid his hand under the hoodie and peck my lips once more.

"Do you like me?" I said locking my eyes with him. He was still carrying me and I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly not wanting to fall.

I watched when his lips curl up into a smile and smashed his lips with mine again. Guess that's a yes.

♡♡♡

"Matt" I whispered when he buried his face into the crook of my neck and inhaled me deeply. My hands instinctively run through his soft hair tangling it, when he sucked my neck.

"Stop doing that asshole!" I shout when he splashed the water into my face again. We decided to go out and swim in the lake. Here we are.

He swims around and hugged me from behind, kissing all over my neck.
We spent all day together and I was so happy.

Vote and comment.