Chapter 6 ♡

The bell rang signalling lunchtime. I shoved the book and shot my locker.

"Jesus!" I shrieked when I saw a hot guy standing beside my locker. 

He's one of the best basketball players in our school. Ryan Blakely is popular. He has blond messy hair and icy blue eyes. Thin lips and nice square jaw.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he chuckles.

Wow, his teeth are so beautiful. He's like a gorgeous cupcake.

"Can I help you?" I asked calmly.

"Am Ryan" Ryan said offering his hand for a shake.

"Am-Vanessa" I stutter suddenly. Guys like him never talk to me before. Things are happening a lot these days.

Or maybe he came here to ask me jade's phone number. Yeah, that's why.

"I tried to talk to you yesterday but you left early," he said before flashing me a breathtaking smile.

"Uh-yeah" Had he been stalking me?.

Thank god no one heard you. Do you think a guy like him would even think about stalking you?. Jesus, hold your mouth.

I rolled my eyes at the logical part of me.

"Can we hang out sometimes-uh-you know" He starts scratching the back of his head nervously?

"Are you asking me out?" I blurt. And I mentally cursed myself. What if he's not asking me out?.

"Yeah-if that's okay with you," he said waving his hands trying to shake off his anxiety.

"Bitch where the hell has you been!" Jade interrupts nudging me by her hands.

Good timing my friend, good time. 

"So-is that okay with you," Ryan said ignoring jade's presence.

"Oh my god. Wait" She held up her hands to him, staring at both of us.

"Is he asking you out? are you asking her out?" She asked both of us, her eyes slowly widening.

"Y-yea-" Ryan nodded and he's completely cut off by jade.

"Why not?. I certainly can tell you she would love to go out with you. You don't know how joyful right now I've been thinking she's bisexual" she said in one breath making me gasp and my eye went wider.

Ah...typical Jade.

"I'll talk to you later?" He more like asked. I nodded shyly and he left.

"Details bitch" Jade said hooking her arms around mine, dragging me into the cafeteria.

♡♡♡ 

"Vanessa!" I turn to see jade running through me with three other guys behind her.

Zeke was chasing behind her whilst Matt and Lewis walking with a blank faces.

"I hate this guy, this mother fucker won't leave me alone," jade said breathing heavily. Lewis and Matt stood in front of us whilst Zeke grins widely.

This is what happens when you socialize with the most popular boys from school. People were flashing me a baffled expression when they notice the three hot popular guys standing in front of us.

Ah- I hate attention. You get nervous and do everything cautiously.

"Why don't you fucking get it!" Jade dragged me out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong with you?" Zeke suddenly said frowning in a serious tone.

"Ugh...I can't do this again, just get the fuck away from me" jade said running her hand through her hair, irritatedly.

My eyes averted to Matt who's already ogling me. There's no emotion on his face, it's really hard to read him. I wonder what she's thinking while staring at me.

Don't forget to vote and comment.