Chapter 12 ♡

Vanessa's POV 

I thanked Matt for driving me home but he just scoffs. I walked home and shut the door behind. In front of me, there's mom and dad with a huge grin mustered on their face.

"Mom,dad-you okay?" I asked confused. I buried that sad face inside.

They both stepped towards me and crushed me into a hug.

"What's his name?" 

"Who?"

"He looks handsome" 

"What?"

"My little candy grew up"  

"Wait-what?"

"I thought she was bisexual" oh for god sake, what is wrong with them?. They didn't let me finish asking. They probably thought Matt is my boyfriend since it's the first time they saw a guy with me.

I never told them about Ryan, I'm not fond of their company. They're so weird to even on sad stound they think like a maniac who has grown a second head. 

"When are we gonna meet him," my mom said squeezing my arms.

"Mom!" I rolled my eyes and stride through my room.

I was quiet all day, I was eating my lunch peacefully. Jade and Zeke were confessing their animosity to each other. Lewis and Matt were eating peaceful, just like me.

I looked down at his hands and there's a bruise on it. When he felt my stare he looked up at me and I quickly start dig in.

Vote and comment.